+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    50 bucks I spent buying a car jumper...it sure comes in handy if you're a forgetful person like myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    Thermos funtainer water bottles. Unbreakable, dont leak, easy to clean and keeps drinks cold. Finally settled on these after trying so many other plastic bottles which would leak. Now my family and friends buy them too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Jontu How do you get them to keep the drinks cold? I purchased 3 based on fab reviews I read and I followed the instructions but they don't stay cold, not even for 4hrs let alone 12hrs.
    Last edited by WiseOldOwl; 09-02-2014 at 20:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My first ring sling was a life saver. I had a don't-put-me-down-ever baby, even the bouncer was useless. I got the sling secondhand on eBay for $18 and have upgraded however have passed it on to one friend who used it for several months before getting an ergo. I've now passed it on to another friend who is pregnant. My travelling sling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldOwl View Post
    @Jontu How do you get them to keep the drinks cold? I purchased 3 based on fab reviews I read and I followed the instructions but they don't stay cold, not even for 4hrs let only 12hrs.
    I only put water in mine and if I want it to be really cold I will put ice cubes plus water and it stays cold for ages. Even without ice and just cold water it's stays cold for a long time. I don't do anything else really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I only put water in mine and if I want it to be really cold I will put ice cubes plus water and it stays cold for ages. Even without ice and just cold water it's stays cold for a long time. I don't do anything else really.
    Thanks for replying. I might try and ring Thermos tomorrow but it's just not staying cold. I read that it should stay cold even in a hot car but I can't see how if it doesn't stay cold in my house. I'm drinking from it now that I filled at about 4pm and it's room temp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    $10,000 on my divorce lawyer. Saved me a fortune

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Threekids For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (10-02-2014),mamaof4  (09-02-2014),Raising Leprechauns  (12-02-2014),SpecialK  (09-02-2014),veggiemama  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I be selfish and have four?

1) My first Running pram was $250, well before joggers came on the market. It was the only one in Tassie 15 yrs ago! I used it constantly, and took DD to childcare (at my uni)in it, and back home every day which was 5ks.

2) Second Running pram (20 in wheels) was bought for DD 2, and sent here from WA for a total of $80-post included. That was 10 yrs ago, and Ive just got it out for bub number 4!

3&4) A toy sun that plays monotonous music that spellbinds DS, but came from a play gym for $40, and a $2 elephant with huge googly eyes and trunk perfect for chewing from Kmart. Im buying more just in case Ely gets misplaced lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnels View Post
    $25 for a plain and simple high chair from ikea. I was given a fancy one with padded seat, straps and adjustable height etc that took FOREVER to clean. Its sitting in storage now. The ikea one takes 1 minute to wipe down. Love it.
    Haha exactly this!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    Probably my $6 onion chopper from Coles. I get to have a good bash of the onion at the same time without the usual onion tears.
    I need this!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    $20 on a secondhand little einsteins play mat. DS1 had one as a gift when he was a baby and spent hours under it but it got ruined as he took the mat outside for picnics when he got older so for DS2 I found the same one on Gumtree and he loved it just as much. Actually they still both love the star which plays music.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FrothyFrog For This Useful Post:

Sweet Tooth  (10-02-2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast