+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Recently moved to Chatswood Sydney from London and looking for mom groups

Looking for mother groups and play groups for my 6.5 month old baby. I just moved to the Chatswood area and am exploring surrounding areas too. Please get in touch if you have any ideas or are free for a catch up with similar aged baby

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we attend a lovely playgroup on a Thursday in Gordon at 10am until midday, at the St Johns Church, we are not a religious group, only have to give a small donation for morning tea, it would be lovely if you could come, I spent many years in London and understand the transition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks for your message. How old are you kids?

Yes the transition is not as easy as I thought it would be particularly since I am not working right now.

I will look up the playgroup. Are you going tomorrow?
    I think its not far from me since I am in Chatswood. Funny enough Chatswood has no playgroups or mothers groups!!! So so strange for such a big suburb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LondontoSydney- I sent you a PM also . There should be playgroups closer to you also, you could have a look on the Playgroups NSW website. I know I've been to one in Roseville (next to you) and in Willoughby (next to you on the other side) there is a fantastic playgroup at the Crows Nest Tafe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I second the Crows Nest Tafe PG. Also North Sydney Explorers. I am also from the UK & have an older toddler (2.5) who loves babies -- if you feel like meeting up some time, you're welcome to PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Anemone

Where do you live? Im based in Chatswood...

What brought you to Sydney? So u miss the uk?