Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 921
  1. #731
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,499
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked
    5,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @MrsTugs yay good luck for cycling hun and may I ask what protocol are you doing? I'm doing the antagonist this time
    Sorry I'm stil so new to all the ivf lingo. I'm doing the one that doesn't need the sniffer, just gonal inj from day 2.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    babygirl7  (09-08-2014)

  3. #732
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,185
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck MrsTugs. It doesn't matter what protocol as long as it produces nice eggies.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (09-08-2014)

  5. #733
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Sorry I'm stil so new to all the ivf lingo. I'm doing the one that doesn't need the sniffer, just gonal inj from day 2.
    That's what I'm doing too Mrs Tugs, 75 of gonal from day 3, cetrotide thrown in somewhere along the way and just taken luveris (can't spell that :/) that. Trigger tomorrow and EPU Monday. Nervous and excited

  6. #734
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone. Looks like hubby and I are going to have to go down the fertility path. Can you recommend me a specialist in perth? We went to fertility north last year and had the first lot of testing done and I'm all good but dh has low sperm count and they said we had to do icsi. I couldn't do it then because of my weight but I've since lost 45kgs and can start. I didn't like the dr there so want to start again with another.


    Me 29
    Dh 30
    TTC since 2010. Our turn must be coming...

  7. #735
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,487
    Thanks
    921
    Thanked
    551
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome, I really hope your journey is a quick one and you get your BFP really soon. DH and I attend Fertility Specialists of WA. Our Dr is Mike Aitken and he is amazing. Cannot speak more highly of him. I'm guessing you are NOR if you have been seen by Fertility North? We live 5 mins from Joondalup but still make the trip to our clinic. We could not be happier there. We will be seeing them again in Sept to hopefully start the following cycle with a FET. Good luck x

  8. #736
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,185
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't know that Mike Aitken is also an IVF doctor. My friend saw him as part of her OB team.

    Good luck littlekiwi on Monday!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (09-08-2014)

  10. #737
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,487
    Thanks
    921
    Thanked
    551
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    I didn't know that Mike Aitken is also an IVF doctor. My friend saw him as part of her OB team.
    Yes, that's right. He is just divine! So is Dr John Love (his partner at Perth O&G clinic).

  11. #738
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hi everyone. Looks like hubby and I are going to have to go down the fertility path. Can you recommend me a specialist in perth? We went to fertility north last year and had the first lot of testing done and I'm all good but dh has low sperm count and they said we had to do icsi. I couldn't do it then because of my weight but I've since lost 45kgs and can start. I didn't like the dr there so want to start again with another.


    Me 29
    Dh 30
    TTC since 2010. Our turn must be coming...
    Great effort @Bubbles1984 45kg is an impressive effort!

  12. #739
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,499
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked
    5,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    That's what I'm doing too Mrs Tugs, 75 of gonal from day 3, cetrotide thrown in somewhere along the way and just taken luveris (can't spell that :/) that. Trigger tomorrow and EPU Monday. Nervous and excited
    Oh this is like me. That's very low gonal tho? Are you at risk of ohss? Do u have PCO? I'm on 125 and my gfs were surprised cos they were all 200.
    My centrotide is day7 to suppress O.

    Haven't got luveris tho, haven't heard if that one.

    Best of luck with epu I'm sure everything is fine! xx
    Last edited by MrsTugs; 09-08-2014 at 11:14.

  13. #740
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,185
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls # 19

    125 is minimal suggestion for gonal f. I was under stim with it. 3 eggies in first scan. FS up mine to 200 later but a bit late. Got 5 mature in the end. I dont have pcos. Everything normal.


 

Similar Threads

  1. **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**
    By mummyplease in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 25-06-2014, 22:36
  2. Calling all Perth girls # 18
    By lubelu2 in forum IVF
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 11:08
  3. Calling all Perth girls #17
    By Disney Baby in forum IVF
    Replies: 955
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 18:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Transitioning out of swaddlesBabies (3 - 6 months)
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Stroller for travelProduct Recommendations & Questions
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›