+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeka View Post
    So great to see all you wonderful ladies posting in here

I just watched hotel Transylvania and got teary in that...oh dear lord. I find it so amazing that our bodies can do this to us. Our poor husbands and partners don't know what they are getting themselves into
    Have you seen Frozen yet? DP is obsessed with Disney movies and she won't stop raving about it.

We watched 47 Ronin last night, the movie about that Japanese legend? Cried from start to finish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best things, No I haven't but I really want to! I am a sucker for pixar style movies..such a kid at heart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea for a thread!

I made it through pregnancy and now have a beautiful, healthy, happy 2 month old. Such an amazing thing!

Pregnancy certainly had its moments, but the 'prize' at the end is incredible!

I know I will stand alone here, but I actually didn't mind labour. I went through drug free and went from Friday night, through Monday morning and it was certainly the hardest thing I have ever done, but also the most rewarding! When I tell my friends that though, I am surprised at the number of them that have to dig and dig for negatives, but I honestly didn't hate labour.

Love that we have a place for positive comments!! Great job Neeka!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wally90 For This Useful Post:

Neeka  (27-01-2014)

samilia is offline Our family is almost complete <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @CaramelQuoll I tried to inbox you a reply but I can't.

Me 25 πŸ’‘ DH 29
    πŸ‘ΆπŸŽ€DD #1- 30.11.08 πŸ’—
    πŸ‘ΆπŸŽ€DD #2 28.03.11 πŸ’œ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wally - you don't sound crazy at all! As a woman we are made to carry and deliver a baby, if our body wasn't capable we wouldn't have the option to. It's such a beautiful thought to bring life into this world. I would love a drug free labour but I think in the moment if I get overwhelmed I'll start insisting on drugs.. I might talk to my OB about it when it comes closer to the time and see if it's an option to have drugs available if needed!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefaithbelieve For This Useful Post:

Wally90  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm all for positivity!! Someone made a comment about getting less sleep with a newborn.... I got more with a newborn than I did when I was pregnant! I think that's quite funny.... And I use it as a comeback quite regularly!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to raindropsonroses For This Useful Post:

Wally90  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that gives us newbies something to look forward to Raindrops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I agree !! I'm used to not sleeping now! Although I do feel like a zombie someways, like my dad always says, plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    Wally - you don't sound crazy at all! As a woman we are made to carry and deliver a baby, if our body wasn't capable we wouldn't have the option to. It's such a beautiful thought to bring life into this world. I would love a drug free labour but I think in the moment if I get overwhelmed I'll start insisting on drugs.. I might talk to my OB about it when it comes closer to the time and see if it's an option to have drugs available if needed!
    That was what I did. I told the nurse that I would go as far as I could but as soon as I asked for drugs they needed to give them to me. They were really good with it and totally supported me!

You are absolutely right. We were made to so this and it is theist beautiful thing! Good luck with it all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree raindrops!! I'm am sleeping so much better now than I have before. Haha. Who would have thought?!