**OFFER NOW CLOSED**
We're looking for 10 reviewers for Mamaway's Second Skin Seamless Nursing Bra! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
So comfortable it feels like you're wearing nothing. The seamless design works to ensure comfort against your own skin and also like a t-shirt bra with minimal show through your layers of clothing.
Now available in bigger sizes for larger busted women.
- Wireless, but with built in removable padding, this bra is comfortable and discrete.
- Perfect as a maternity bra or a nursing bra.
- A great sleeping bra for women with a larger bust
- Similar to t-shirt bras they allow you to wear thinner clothes without revealing additional stitching or embroidery.
- Thin straps with easy one hand drop- down clips
- Stretchy material will allow for changes in your cup size.
- Colours: Nude, Black, Taro, Pink
- Easy sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL (see size chart below)
- Machine washable
- Content: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have to be able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by WEDNESDAY 12th of February.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- provide your size in your post
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 10 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on TUESDAY 21st of January.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by WEDNESDAY 12th of February (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 31
15-01-2014 10:21 #1
10 reviewers needed for Mamaway's Seamless Nursing Bra!
Last edited by BH-community; 21-01-2014 at 09:53.
15-01-2014 10:54 #2
Please pick me! I'll be able to review it in both maternity & nursing sides of the bra I'm due for my c/s on the 31st Jan so until that date I will try it as a maternity bra. All of my bras have become uncomfortable this pregnancy, if love to feel comfort, even if it's only for a week
My size would be M & my address is correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:
15-01-2014 11:17 #3
Yes please. Currently breastfeeding my 17week old and have no intention of giving up breastfeeding anytime soon. And being quite ample busted has made finding nursing bras hard
Address is correct size would be XXL
♥him & me = ds 17/9/2013♥
Last edited by Me&Smooches; 15-01-2014 at 11:28.
The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:
15-01-2014 11:28 #4
Pick me! I'm currently 40+1 weeks pregnant so could have my baby any day now, depending when he arrives I can test it out for both maternity & breastfeeding. I'm also a first time mum.
My size is S and my address is correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:
15-01-2014 12:53 #5
Yes please. I'm breastfeeding 4wk old dd. I find it hard to find bras that stay in place when I sleep on my side due to the size of my breastfeeding boobs, I'm a size E. Id be a size L.
Address is correct
Last edited by IndigoJ; 15-01-2014 at 12:55.
The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:
15-01-2014 14:51 #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Would love to review, I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I meet the criteria and will provide an honest review in the time frame required.
My size is S and address is correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:
15-01-2014 15:10 #7
Me please! Nearly 27 weeks pregnant and struggling to find anything comfortable to wear!!
My size would be M and my address is correct
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie83 For This Useful Post:
15-01-2014 15:28 #8
I'd love to review the bra! I am currently 8 weeks pregnant but my breasts feel so swollen and sore and I'd love a bra that I can sleep in and also wear to work as I'm struggling to find ones that are comfortable. I love reviewing products!
I would be a size M and my address is correct
15-01-2014 16:05 #9-
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Currently breastfeeding my 13 week old so will easily be able to do the review in that time.
Details are correct.
Eta: size M
15-01-2014 17:33 #10
I'm currently breastfeeding my 6 month old baby girl. I would love to be selected to review this nursing bra. A new thing I'm trying to do is to breastfeed more confidently, sometimes without a nursing cover (in appropriate settings) to try and do my part to normalise the view of breastfeeding. Having a good fitting nursing bra is key, because I want to be able to slip it open seamlessly and discreetly and make it look like the most natural thing in the world. Many bras I've tried have fiddly clasps and sometimes I end having to use two hands to undo or reattach them. I also like to start wearing some of my regular clothes instead of only my nursing tops, so a seamless t-shirt type bra like this would be ideal. I would be keen to see how the mamaway nursing bra would be a key essential nursing-wear item for these reasons.
- Currently breastfeeding: YES
- Able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by WEDNESDAY 12th of February: YES
- Member of Reviewer Panel: YES
- Reviewer Panel detailsare up-to-date with your current address: YES
- Tell us why we should select you: SEE ABOVE
- Provide your size: S (70-75cm)
- Address is correct
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 14Last Post: 27-09-2013, 18:46
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 75Last Post: 31-05-2013, 15:45
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 17Last Post: 29-04-2013, 08:32
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
First time school starters 2017 chat thread!School aged children
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
What is going on!?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Missed miscarriage... waiting, waiting, waitingPregnancy Loss Support
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination