Bloated started today
    With quite strong cramps
    Maybe arrive in the next couple of days... Hope I'm wrong
    Good luck to all those who are testing

And congrats to those beautiful bfps that keep rolling in

Thanks
    Reviews
    So.....

I got a bfn on the 17th of December and on the 22nd of dec my period came.

My period was due yesterday but I had a funny feeling and couldn't wait so I tested on Friday (17th January)..... The first two looked so faint that I thought it was just my imagination so I went to woolies and bought a few more....

15 minutes later I got the BFP I have been praying for, for so long...... I was so excited and couldn't wait to tell my husband.... That night I put some bubbly on ice (reserved for when we were finally pregnant) and as soon as he saw it he knew - and I could tell he was so excited!

Pregnant!.jpg

I made an appointment to see the GP yesterday.... Went in, got the US slip and the referral for the Obstetrician... He asked me right before I left did I want to do a formal POAS test there so that they could keep it on file. He told me his tests were "highly sensitive" so I did the test thinking nothing of it.... It came back negative and I started to panic.... Luckily pathology were still open so I got my blood test in right before they shut and they got my HCG level back to me last night at 5:30 which was 40miu. My boobs have been super tender, I keep needing to pee and I feel pressure in my uterus... We have the US booked for tomorrow but I've been told it might be too soon to tell and I may need to go back in a few weeks.... I'm hoping I get to see that something is progressing in there tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

To those who gave words of encouragement, thank you all..... Reading your posts kept me going. I hope you all get a BFP and I hope my pregnancy is a sticky!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsAllan For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    8dpo today - I caved and did an internet cheapie tonight. Nothing on it.

I've still got sore nipples and they have been on high beam all the time iykwim. Very embarrassing. I really. Hope that is a good sign as really don't want that every month.

I had some bad cramping for about 1/2 hour yesterday. A bit early for af cramps.... Fx

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsAllan View Post
    So.....

My period was due yesterday but I had a funny feeling and couldn't wait so I tested on Friday (17th January)..... The first two looked so faint that I thought it was just my imagination so I went to woolies and bought a few more....

15 minutes later I got the BFP I have been praying for, for so long...... I was so excited and couldn't wait to tell my husband.... That night I put some bubbly on ice (reserved for when we were finally pregnant) and as soon as he saw it he knew - and I could tell he was so excited!

Attachment 49385

I made an appointment to see the GP yesterday.... Went in, got the US slip and the referral for the Obstetrician... He asked me right before I left did I want to do a formal POAS test there so that they could keep it on file. He told me his tests were "highly sensitive" so I did the test thinking nothing of it.... It came back negative and I started to panic.... Luckily pathology were still open so I got my blood test in right before they shut and they got my HCG level back to me last night at 5:30 which was 40miu. My boobs have been super tender, I keep needing to pee and I feel pressure in my uterus... We have the US booked for tomorrow but I've been told it might be too soon to tell and I may need to go back in a few weeks.... I'm hoping I get to see that something is progressing in there tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

To those who gave words of encouragement, thank you all..... Reading your posts kept me going. I hope you all get a BFP and I hope my pregnancy is a sticky!!!!!

Oooh we might be due the same day

Congrats!!!!!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Very very af feeling ..... Cd28
    Not sure dpo
    Bloated started today
    With quite strong cramps
    Maybe arrive in the next couple of days... Hope I'm wrong
    Good luck to all those who are testing

And congrats to those beautiful bfps that keep rolling in
    Oh no, I hope you're wrong Do you remember much about your early pregnancy last time around? Did you have bloating last time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    Oh no, I hope you're wrong Do you remember much about your early pregnancy last time around? Did you have bloating last time?
    No don't remember it was that long ago ...nearly 7 yrs
    And I was throwing up so bad dh was like babe I think ur pregnant I'm like noooo... Then realised my af was 1 week late...
    So now memory
    But in extremely nausea tonight just sat on the shower floor thinking something is gonna come up... Might of od on " liver detox" this afternoon ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsAllan View Post
    So.....

Attachment 49385

Big congratulations how wonderful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness. Afternoon wee on 10dpo... I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!!
    Attached Images

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamoru For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-01-2014),Pumpkaboo  (21-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (21-01-2014)