+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby Monitors

Hi all

I know this question has been asked before, but just wanted to get your updated opinions on which baby monitor to get.

I'm not too fussed about video and/or sensor pads which go under the mattress, think we just want a sound monitor.

I've googled various brands and just can't make a decision, I probably should stop reading all the reviews as it seems just about every monitor has bad reviews at some time. It seems battery life is a major issue is a lot of them.

I am interested in the added features of a thermometer, light and lullaby playing ability, but they aren't vital.

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Motorola MBP36 Video Baby Monitor. It has the lullaby feature, light, microphone etc that you were after it also has a great sized screen on the handset which allows you to pan the camera around the room.
    Battery life isn't too bad. I have it plugged in overnight while its on my bedside table and I find the battery lasts all day ( we do turn it off when DS isn't in his room).

Just another point, we found most moniters were cheaper in the states. We brought ours of amazon and just use a US to Australia power socket converter as it was over $100 cheaper there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have video but I found the temp reading is really useful. Never used lullabies or microphone option.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have the Roger Armstrong video monitor. It has its good and bad bits, but I don't recommend it. Too bright, too loud & the temp stopped working 13 months after buying it (convenient, eh?)

But I do recommend getting a video monitor, it just always put my mind at ease that little bit more, as I was (still am!) A paranoid mum when it comes to sleeping.