+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi darl,

As others have said, I truly believe Acupuncture was what helped for us. DH wasn't taking anything in the way of vitamins (low count) but I was taking elevit daily and did weekly acupuncture sessions for 3 months prior to IVF, aswell as doing a session the morning of ET and within 12 hrs post ET. I then also continued going once a week until 8 weeks.

It was our 1st IVF cycle and were blessed with a BFP. Obviously the other thing i think is improtant is your diet. What you eat hugely affects fertility, so I have been eating quite clean for the past 6 months aswell as exercising around 5 tiimes a week.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Hi darl,

As others have said, I truly believe Acupuncture was what helped for us. DH wasn't taking anything in the way of vitamins (low count) but I was taking elevit daily and did weekly acupuncture sessions for 3 months prior to IVF, aswell as doing a session the morning of ET and within 12 hrs post ET. I then also continued going once a week until 8 weeks.

It was our 1st IVF cycle and were blessed with a BFP. Obviously the other thing i think is improtant is your diet. What you eat hugely affects fertility, so I have been eating quite clean for the past 6 months aswell as exercising around 5 tiimes a week.

Best of luck to you!
    Thank you so much I am thinking if I can afford it I should do acupuncture as early as possible and doing Ivf has been a huge motivator for me to eat healthy i forced myself so eat avacado yesterday as I have heard great things about it being linked with fertility haha