Closed Thread
Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    BFN for me ladies
    Im so sorry for you Lily. My period came on day 8. I couldnt figure out
    The reason. Have a good rest these days lily. Im going for a long holiday to recharge myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN there is not much I can say other than we are all here for you. I hope you are ok.

Lizzyg thanks for your post I think we all need to hear about a BFP at this stage. So happy for you and also sorry for your loss. Did you transfer 2 initially?

AFM the nurse rang us yesterday and said of the 19 collected 8 were immature 11 were treated with ICSI and 10 have fertilised... I'm happy but also a bit wary of the numbers, just hoping we get some good quality embies out of them as I have often read higher numbers can sacrifice quality but who knows? I will call tomorrow for a progress up date... How is everyone else coping at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    10 is a great number...!!! Keep dividing little embys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bao! Yes it was very bittersweet at the 12 week scan finding out one of our bubs stopped growing & the other one is thriving. They are putting it down to chromosomal probs but of course we will never know. Good luck with your transfer.
    Babee we did transfer 2 & if I had my time again I would still transfer 2 even though unfort one of our bubs stopped growing. My husband & I keep saying thank god we transferred 2 if we had of only done one & it implanted but miscarriage at 9 weeks like ours did due to chromosome problem I don't know how we would have come back from that especially seeing it was out 6th stim cycle & 11 transfer.
    Good luck girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much @Lizzyg! The "it's a numbers game" sounds all too familiar! We've had 3 failed transfers, but according to CFC, that's "normal"! And no explanation/investigation into why they're not implanting etc.
    Your success with Monash is inspiring Gives me added confidence that making the change will be a great one! xx

@lilypily really sorry to hear hun xx Do you know what your next steps are?

@babee 10 is awesome hun. How many will you be transferring? Hope you get lots of snowbabies too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have 3 in the freezer.. Hopefully our number comes up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies, hope all of u r well

Cevapa and Kayzb I think u r doing the right thing by transferring to Lynn. As most of us have a history from Cfc or mivf, I had a bad time with mivf with multiple attempts and miscarriages all attributed to unexplained infertility and random chromosomal abnormalities. . I am currently cycling with Lynn, hope u get across the line soon as I have heard so many good things about her and yes she is very proactive.

Lilypily sorry for ur bfn, hope u get ur BFP soon from ur fet

Babee 19 is a very good number. Hoping for the best till day 5 . Keep us posted.

Flemo and Bao good luck for the procedures. Praying for u.

Lizzyg u r seriously an inspiration for all of us. So happy for u after having gone through so much.
    I can exactly feel what u have gone through. Hopefully our result is also a positive one

MY UPDATE
    we have just started my 2nd stimulated pgd cycle with Lin ( 5th otherwise ). Have my 1st scan on Thursday. Have 2 blasts in freezer from the cycle in February . Hopefully will get a few more to add upto them to send them for testing. Very nervous and praying hard.

Catccc how are u doing?
    Last edited by Sue77; 06-04-2014 at 23:32.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 proactive sounds fab & just what we need! I'm so happy to hear all these glowing reports. Am excited about the change, just wish my appointment would come quicker! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lizzyg - i am totally to the point where i am frustrated with CFC that no explanation is ever given as to why my cycles failed. I asked Dr Eskander once and he said could be numerous factors (which is true) but no tests were ever done.
    I dont doubt my choice in ever changing - now the wait till my appoint.

@babee thank you. 10 is a great number & good luck with your transfer

@BaoLovesLudo - Good Luck with your transfer & thanks for the fee update.

I received the survey/questionaire in the mail friday but havent really looked that much into it

@lilypily77 so sorry for your BFN

@Sue77 i definitely dont doubt the choice to transfer over to Lynn. She sounds fantastic. Cant wait till my appoint now
    Last edited by Cevapa; 07-04-2014 at 07:40. Reason: spelling errors

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So many ex CFC patients in here who weren't getting answers or further testing...