ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 10 weeks 3 days so we are very close! Totally agree with the stats I had a scan around the same time as you are having yours (few days before 9 weeks) and oby said it was like 1 in 100 or 150 after that. I had some bleeding so my odds were always a bit higher.
    Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for you scans tdy ladies, sue fingers crossed for a few blasties. I just got a call we have 4 to freeze which I'm happy about. This is definitely a better result than mivf Only got 2 and 5 here.blood test on the 26th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Seahorse

and congrats Flemo! 4 to freeze is a very good number....

we we got a call in the morning at 8 from monash.. She said 2 have formed into early blastocysts and the other four are also going but a bit slow.. Nothing could be frozen yet for biopsy. But she said there are 3 more checks to go . They will be checked today at lunch time , in the evening and tomorrow and they will call me everytime... I am so upset..... What the hell.... I know that there is stilling a little bit of hope... Many of u have had them frozen at day 6.. But ideally there should have been one early in this morning.... Just don't know :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue there is still hope.. It's so confusing though isn't it. I still don't really understand the way it all works. I also think it's hard for them to try and explain it. I'm not even sure if ours was an early blastocyst or a really good one. In some ways I didn't want to know. When you will be doing your next stim cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 days to go babee how are you feeling? My stomach feels constantly bloated like there is brick sitting in it. I'm assuming this is from the progesterone. I can't really remember how I felt with my last 3 transfers because it was a while ago.?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue that all sounds very confusing and beyond stressful. I hope you get good news tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo I felt like that too with some of the cycles, the drugs are awful

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much to catch up on. Will aim to send personals tonight.. Just an update my BT is due on Thursday and I did a pregnancy test this morning. The result was about as negative as can b! No faint second line- nothing... But today I feel so sick, crampy and like I want to throw up.... So confused. I don't think I can be pregnant because of the test but if I hadn't done the test I would think maybe I am because of how sick I feel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    My update.. It's a long one!

We just received a call today, that is day 6 ..... So we have 2 hatching blastocysts which are biopsible and they have frozen them.. For pgd they don't need an early blastocyst or a blastocyst . They need a hatching blastocyst, which means one stage beyond blast so that they can take a few cells out of that and test it. So far it's not a bad result seeing our history and we never even made it to blast and had a history of proven chromosomal abnormalities which are random . At mivf when we had a day 3 pgd ( in which all three tested came out abnormal,) we were never told about what they were doing. We were only told they are still dividing on day 5 , but just dividing does not mean anything.. Rest of my 4 embryos are even dividing today that is day 6 , but three of them are nowhere near a blastocyst...

anyways it has been such a stressful night , and so confusing .. We learnt yesterday that there is a difference between transferable , freezable and biopsible blasts. My head was spinning... As my nurse explained everything.. And I was told that , if I was not doing a pgd cycle, i had an embryo ready for transfer on day 5 morning as they transfer early blastocysts as well.. So I was freaking out that what if the transferable blasts don't make it to freeze or biopsy.

Flemo ... Thanks for ur msg yesterday n we would be doing the next pgd cycle in April as there should be at least one months break between cycles....hopefully we get another 2. Or 3 hatching blast next cycle , club them with these 2 and send it off to America for testing... And hopefully get a normal one which implants... Lots of steps to go yet but at least Lynn has got us back into it when our FS had given up all hope n told to may be try donor way as I didn't have enough eggs and the ones that I have don't fertilize n make it to max day 3

Beta thanks for the post yest n hope ur scan went well

Gabriel 79 hope ur scan went well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee , I have never done a urine test before the official bt whenever we have got pregnant... So really don't know what it means.. But all I can say is that please don't lose hope yet.. It's still time to go plus the symptoms may be signify something.. Praying for u and