+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Green Smoothies

    Okay, really want to get into green smoothies... both for me and the kids (not sure if they'll drink them but hey)...

    So, if you're happy to, please share your green smoothie recipes with us!

    Thanks...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Subbing! I want up get into them too but not sure where to start!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

    babylove81  (07-01-2014)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have just download two smoothie apps, which also have nutritional content included which is great, as I'm counting calories at the moment... 9kg down, 6 to go... and not sure yet to use them as meal replacements or not???

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,149
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    505
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure if she's still doing it but if you sign up to Jess Ainscough's newsletter (wellness warrior) you get a free ebook of 80 green smoothie recipes

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

    babylove81  (07-01-2014)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    I have just download two smoothie apps, which also have nutritional content included which is great, as I'm counting calories at the moment... 9kg down, 6 to go... and not sure yet to use them as meal replacements or not???
    I'm a calorie counter too, but have slacked off over Christmas.

    They wouldn't be worth too many calories, would they? I think they'd be a great filler for when I've got the munchies.

    Good job on the weight loss, you're almost there! I've lost 14, with many lore to go!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

    babylove81  (07-01-2014)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you, I just signed up!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    I'm a calorie counter too, but have slacked off over Christmas.

    They wouldn't be worth too many calories, would they? I think they'd be a great filler for when I've got the munchies.

    Good job on the weight loss, you're almost there! I've lost 14, with many lore to go!
    I slacked off over Christmas too... managed to keep my gain under 2kg... has taken me much longer than I thought though to get back into the strict healthy eating - but I have upped my walking, so we'll get there... I think as long as you are losing the kilos steadily, there is no need for it to be a rush... once my fridge was cleared of Christmas goodies, it was a bit easier, and I went grocery shopping this morning and now my fridge looks like a fruit and veg shop, LOL...

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Not sure if she's still doing it but if you sign up to Jess Ainscough's newsletter (wellness warrior) you get a free ebook of 80 green smoothie recipes
    I just signed up too! Thank you ☺️

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    I slacked off over Christmas too... managed to keep my gain under 2kg... has taken me much longer than I thought though to get back into the strict healthy eating - but I have upped my walking, so we'll get there... I think as long as you are losing the kilos steadily, there is no need for it to be a rush... once my fridge was cleared of Christmas goodies, it was a bit easier, and I went grocery shopping this morning and now my fridge looks like a fruit and veg shop, LOL...
    Haha! I love the feeling of fresh fruit and veggie's in the fridge! My DH is my problem. He's a chocoholic and has it every day, so there's always sweets under my nose. I'm normally pretty good but I need to get a lot stricter!

    I put on around 2kgs. I need to get back to the gym! I'll text my Personal trainer now!!!!

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to ring to organise it but I'm going to start a mummy boxing session in the park (free through the city Council) tomorrow morning! Funnily enough, both my DDs are at kindy, LOL... if you want to have some chocolate with DH of an evening (or whenever) try the Cadbury Old Gold dark chocolate. One serve is about 136 calories...


 

Similar Threads

  1. Tell me your green smoothies recipes
    By pisang in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-08-2013, 15:24
  2. Green hypocrisy
    By Father in forum General Election Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 17:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›