Closed Thread
Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 911
  1. #781
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    748
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Giggle!

  2. #782
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    I too have to back out with 5 days left tl AF with a bfn. Oh well always next month. Just was hoping for a bfp so give my hubby a lovely surprise on valentines day. This year has gone pretty crappy for us so far wanted something good. I k ow it will happen only started ttc few days after new years

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    0
    @Giggle: Congratulations!! So happy for you! @babyla: It's going be okay.

  4. #784
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,496
    Thanks
    979
    Thanked
    5,020
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mrs Singh with 5 days until AF your test really isn't accurate, it's far too early. Wait and see if AF arrives before you jump to any conclusions.

    Afm, half way through my ONE week wait lol. It's so much easier to wait when your LP is so short that AF arrives WELL before 10-12dpo....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (16-02-2014)

  6. #785
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah will not give up hope

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh27 For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (16-02-2014)

  8. #786
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Mrs Singh with 5 days until AF your test really isn't accurate, it's far too early. Wait and see if AF arrives before you jump to any conclusions.

    Afm, half way through my ONE week wait lol. It's so much easier to wait when your LP is so short that AF arrives WELL before 10-12dpo....
    MrsTugs -- are you able to take progesterone supplement to draw out your LP? I had a 10-12 day luteal phase, and got my bfp (faint) on 13dpo (1 day after AF usually), but I was taking progesterone from 7dpo.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to goshawk For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (16-02-2014)

  10. #787
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,584
    Thanks
    1,587
    Thanked
    1,052
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How we all travelling ladies - I'm feeling pre AF need to check my calendar and see when I'm due .. That's a world first in 13 months 😳

    Still happy to be having a ttc break
    Had a lot go on last 2 weeks
    Ds started grade 1 ( been at the same school since pre prep )
    Oh god horrid 2 weeks ... So we made the decision to remove him from his extremely expensive private school and have opted for a small little quite Steiner school :-)

    Hope your all going well it's been super quite in here and who next for af due???

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (16-02-2014)

  12. #788
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,877
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    How we all travelling ladies - I'm feeling pre AF need to check my calendar and see when I'm due .. That's a world first in 13 months 😳

    Still happy to be having a ttc break
    Had a lot go on last 2 weeks
    Ds started grade 1 ( been at the same school since pre prep )
    Oh god horrid 2 weeks ... So we made the decision to remove him from his extremely expensive private school and have opted for a small little quite Steiner school :-)

    Hope your all going well it's been super quite in here and who next for af due???
    Change if schools is big! Sounds like.a massive couple of weeks for you all. I'm on a roller coaster of starting fertility investigations only to find out my health insurance won't cover it, so waiting to see about the public wait for a laparoscopy... Should find out Monday... Waiting for af to arrive tomorrow and just keep chugging along. I think I've gone through such a gamut of emotions since Thursday that acceptance of not having control over this has finally sunk in

  13. #789
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Sounds like everyone is really busy. We just meet up with the real estate agent as we have decided to sell while the Sydney market is hot.

    I'm 6dpo and just waiting.

    Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  14. #790
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by goshawk View Post
    MrsTugs -- are you able to take progesterone supplement to draw out your LP? I had a 10-12 day luteal phase, and got my bfp (faint) on 13dpo (1 day after AF usually), but I was taking progesterone from 7dpo.
    Do you ask your GP or FS about this?

    Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**
    By mummyplease in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 25-06-2014, 22:36
  2. Calling all Melbourne mums-to-be! Would you like free support during your pregnancy?
    By katestudentmidwife in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 11:04
  3. Calling all Country WA Girls - Chat & Support
    By Boomerang1882 in forum Homebirths
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 18:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Sisters' WeddingIssues with Family Members
Can we use this name?Choosing Baby Names
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
looking for some help pleasePregnancy & Birth General Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2018pregnancy and babies through IVF
Yummy MummiesMovies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Small Age GapGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›