+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Thin lizzie is the only pressed powder foundation I can see on the market. Is it any good or can anyone suggest something similar?
    Shiseido has a good one & the compact is very sturdy - it's called The Makeup Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Ultraceuticals have a pressed mineral foundation. I don't work with it, but some friends do and love it.

From what I can see, it's also a treatment... it's got Vit C in there to brighten skin and fade pigmentation and Vit E to soothe sore or irritated skins, and just generally heal the skin. They sell it in some salons, but also David Jones if you want to have a play. I believe David Jones currently have their gift packs marked down HEAVILY (like a mineral and a brush and some other product for $29!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Thin Lizzy is too dark for lighter skin tones as a foundation... I'm not THAT pale, but I'm too pale for it.

If loose mineral foundations are messy for you, can I ask how you're using them? Like how you remove them from their container, how you're applying etc? That can sometimes be the issue, rather than the product itself...
    The 6 in one powder is too dark. i use it for an eye shadow. I have the concealor that is "Minx" and i have very very pale skin and it is a perfect match. I also have a powder foundation the same colour that just finishes perfectly.

I have very oily skin and i love this product. you can but online from many place not just off tv

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Also if you contact them they will send you a sample sheet to see which colour suits you best