Closed Thread
Page 43 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 989
  1. #421
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Okay so went to another doctor and ther test was negative as well. I wish I knew what was going on
    Oh honey?
    You've had pos tests so try not to worry.
    It's so early.
    Hope you fm find our what's going on


    DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

  2. #422
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sashie!!! Yep safe to say today and the next few days you need to do some serious BDing


    DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Ouch Nic! YOWCH indeed.if you are out for the month put some white vinegar and Epsom salts in a bath it should help with the pain.its worked for me a treat in the past
    Thanks hun I think I will give today a rest and yet back to it tomorrow as I just don't want af to arrive and have regrets that I didn't do every thing I could.
    Did they do bloods at the doctors?

    Sashie get to it!! He he that's a blazing opk!!

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    Thanks hun I think I will give today a rest and yet back to it tomorrow as I just don't want af to arrive and have regrets that I didn't do every thing I could.
    Did they do bloods at the doctors?

    Sashie get to it!! He he that's a blazing opk!!
    I had bloods done two days ago and I just went to a closer doctor this morning and got more done. I'm going to hopefully get to the shop and buy a rest just to see if it's getting darker. If it is I will be able to rest easy until tomorrow . Lol

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (18-01-2014)

  6. #425
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,366
    Thanks
    5,898
    Thanked
    4,929
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    I had bloods done two days ago and I just went to a closer doctor this morning and got more done. I'm going to hopefully get to the shop and buy a rest just to see if it's getting darker. If it is I will be able to rest easy until tomorrow . Lol
    Let's us know ASAP what the HPT says!


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

  7. #426
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Sashie!!! Yep safe to say today and the next few days you need to do some serious BDing


    DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    For sure!!!! Have got in the last two days so will do today, tomorrow and the next day as well. That should cover it

  8. #427
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Let's us know ASAP what the HPT says!


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    I agree! Let us know. I'll be checking on here to see xx

  9. #428
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389157732.132988.jpg
    The top test is the one I did today and the bottom one is one from yesterday.

    These are two others I have done with crystal clear ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389158042.850564.jpg
    And they look negative. There's a very very feint line, but I don't know.

  10. #429
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Crafty your frers look darker than mine!!!! Lol

  11. #430
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    And crystal **clear top one I can see line


 

Similar Threads

  1. December 2013 Testing Thread - Deck the Halls with BFPs!!!
    By NewMrs in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 867
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 16:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Maternity ClothesLooking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
Situations - ok or not ok?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Horrible Baby Names #2Choosing Baby Names
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›