+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I hope everything is running smoothly for everyone !!

I have a question I start my second jabs tomorrow iv been on gonal for 4 days I have been taking them in the morning does anyone know If I can take the second on at the same time ? The clinic didn't really specify and it will be to early for me to call tomorrow as I jab at 6:30 any advice is appreciated please

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 I jabbed both at same time ( orgalutran) it was called

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah me too! Just make sure you do opposite sides, if they are are close they will make you bruise.
    I started progynova today, six a day!!! Had a baseline ultrasound yesterday and next scan is next Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much I start the 2nd one tomorrow I'm so nervous as they all have huge air bubbles but apparently it is supposed to be there to help push the medicine up :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET all booked! Next Tuesday 18th xxx👼😊🙏

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Vikki, I know that feeling of thinking you can't do it again. I hope you are feeling optimistic again in a few days.

I have my FET this Saturday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubbie For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiB View Post
    No frosties. One kept growing, but wasn't freezer grade and the better one stopped altogether.

I used to think I could do this all a third time if bub #2 ended up being another boy (one of each would be perfect), but right now I'm dreading the thought of even doing another stim cycle for a sibling for DS. Sorry to be such a downer girls.

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Iv heard that's what a lot of women think but try to keep looking forward take a break and re coop it will all be worth it in the end

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone I'm trying hard to be positive. Hope everyone is going well.

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies....

Sorry I'm not posting much - however I do read the posts each day and want to say a huge congratulations to those who have got their big fat positive. Sorry to hear for those who didn't, but please try to keep positive - it is a hard journey for us all.

As for me - Well I had egg collection on Monday after 12 days of Puregon and 4 of Orgalutran. Triggered on Saturday night. Sadly they only managed to collect 3 mature eggs. I was a bit despondent about this, but was reminded that I only needed 1 good one. Yesterday however I got a phone call from the embryologist to say that only 1 of the 3 eggs had fertilised and they were going to put it back today (which I have now had done !). So I join the club of the 2WW - I have a blood test organised for the 28/2/2014 - seems like forever away. I have been told though that the egg is looking great for it's stage - has 5 cells (apparently classed as a 2 day transfer because Monday was day 0). In the mean time try to not stress and go with the flo - and hope that AF doesn't arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Agirllikemel View Post
    Ladies....

Sorry I'm not posting much - however I do read the posts each day and want to say a huge congratulations to those who have got their big fat positive. Sorry to hear for those who didn't, but please try to keep positive - it is a hard journey for us all.

As for me - Well I had egg collection on Monday after 12 days of Puregon and 4 of Orgalutran. Triggered on Saturday night. Sadly they only managed to collect 3 mature eggs. I was a bit despondent about this, but was reminded that I only needed 1 good one. Yesterday however I got a phone call from the embryologist to say that only 1 of the 3 eggs had fertilised and they were going to put it back today (which I have now had done !). So I join the club of the 2WW - I have a blood test organised for the 28/2/2014 - seems like forever away. I have been told though that the egg is looking great for it's stage - has 5 cells (apparently classed as a 2 day transfer because Monday was day 0). In the mean time try to not stress and go with the flo - and hope that AF doesn't arrive.
    Good luck for your 2ww. I am 4 days past frozen transfer, so hard to wait...just want to know now!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app