Just after some advise
The owners are selling just wondering what are my rights regarding home open
* how often
* how much notice before they do a house open
And any other advice you can offer
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
26-12-2013 20:09 #1
Real estate agents * WA*
26-12-2013 21:33 #2
26-12-2013 21:51 #3
Tenants are entitled to the 'quiet enjoyment of the property' (i.e. your peace, privacy and comfort).
The lessor/property manager has the right to enter the rental premises:
• to conduct routine inspections (no more than four routine inspections in any 12 month period). Notice must be not less than seven days before and within 14 days of the proposed entry and indicate before or after 12 noon;
• in any case of emergency;
• to collect the rent if it is paid not more frequently than weekly and the agreement allows for it to be collected at the premises;
• to carry out or inspect necessary repairs at a ‘reasonable’ hour after giving at least three days (72 hours) written notice;
• to show the premises to prospective tenants in the 21 days before the end of an agreement, after giving you ‘reasonable’ written notice;
• to show the premises to prospective buyers, after giving ‘reasonable’ written notice;
• to inspect and secure abandoned premises after 24 hours written notice left at the premises and your last known place of employment; or
• if the tenant consents at the time, or immediately beforehand.
You have a right to be present during home opens and inspections by prospective tenants.
Before giving written notice of entry, the lessor/
property manager must make a reasonable effort
to negotiate with you a suitable time and day. The
notice itself must stipulate if the inspection will be
before or after 12 noon.
(a) between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm on a
(b) between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm on a
(c) at any other time agreed between the lessor/
property manager and each tenant.
^towards the very end in the red sectionhttp://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/Consum...nantsGuide.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:
By Caviar in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2013, 21:08
By misho in forum House & GardensReplies: 11Last Post: 19-02-2013, 10:39
By 2BlueBirds in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 19-01-2013, 16:01
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
LATEST5 ideas for the perfect baby shower giftSurrogacy and why many parents break the lawHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxes
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Would you help your kids with?General Chat
Bullying recoveryWorking Hubbers - Employed
CD8, Who's also at the start of their cycle and TTC?Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due August/Sept/Oct' 16 #4pregnancy and babies through IVF
What is the best holiday you have ever had?General Chat
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat