Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 157
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    146
    Reviews
    0

    Default 2013... The year of the BFP's ...#7

    Maybe baby is rubbish in my opinion, and was contradictory often to opks.
    Stick with opks :-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope everything's ok wobbler.

    Poo to pumpkins miss v......but 2014 will be YOUR year!!

    Shadow my grandpa on my dad's side passed away when I was 2.....his brother looked so much like him that (I'm told) after the funeral I went straight to him, thinking it was grandpa.

    I'm sure it must've broke your heart, but your little one will be ok. xx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,989
    Thanks
    7,815
    Thanked
    6,772
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    Maybe baby is rubbish in my opinion, and was contradictory often to opks.
    Stick with opks :-)
    I haven't gotten a pos opk all year.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    1,265
    Thanked
    495
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing...

    Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    441
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    New thread just in time for the new thread!
    Last edited by Trio; 20-12-2013 at 14:39.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

    JessyJ  (22-12-2013),MrsTugs  (20-12-2013)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked
    1,150
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Shadow my grandpa on my dad's side passed away when I was 2.....his brother looked so much like him that (I'm told) after the funeral I went straight to him, thinking it was grandpa.

    I'm sure it must've broke your heart, but your little one will be ok. xx
    Oh wow! But I can seen how thats possible.
    I'm sure he will be fine. He used to live with us until about 14 months ago, and ds has always loved him (and dad him of course) but he moved away for work, we try and get up to seen him every few months and he spent 2 weeks here in about october-ish. But ds misses him dearly.

    They were meant to be here late tonight, and we have been saying to ds "x more sleeps"

    He was due to finish st lunch time today when he got back from brisbane but they have told him he needs to go to melbourne after. (even though he was approved 5 months ago for this leave) he should get back home tomorrow lunch, then still has to gather his stuff etc, and they have a 7 hr drive here... So ds won't see them till sunday now

    Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    97
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I haven't gotten a pos opk all year.
    Becca - that is truly crappy.
    Can you get a script for Clomid?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,989
    Thanks
    7,815
    Thanked
    6,772
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Becca - that is truly crappy.
    Can you get a script for Clomid?
    Not from a gp. I've been on a waiting list for a gynae for 3 months!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked
    781
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Oh wow! But I can seen how thats possible.
    I'm sure he will be fine. He used to live with us until about 14 months ago, and ds has always loved him (and dad him of course) but he moved away for work, we try and get up to seen him every few months and he spent 2 weeks here in about october-ish. But ds misses him dearly.

    They were meant to be here late tonight, and we have been saying to ds "x more sleeps"

    He was due to finish st lunch time today when he got back from brisbane but they have told him he needs to go to melbourne after. (even though he was approved 5 months ago for this leave) he should get back home tomorrow lunch, then still has to gather his stuff etc, and they have a 7 hr drive here... So ds won't see them till sunday now

    Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.
    Whoops I totally mis-read your earlier post! Can I blame baby brain yet??

    x


 
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013... The year of BFP's ... #4
    By wobblermummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1019
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 20:36
  2. 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #3
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 830
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 16:40
  3. 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2
    By Cantwaitforabubba in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1280
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 20:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›