+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks RoRo, I am certainly hoping it sticks this time

I did the long protocol like you are doing a couple of years ago and the wait is extremely painful - it seems like ttc is just a constant wait - waiting to ovulate, the tww, waiting to start the next round of IVF! And then when you finally get pregnant you are constantly waiting for blood tests results, scans, the 12 week mark. Phew... waiting is good damned tiring after a while! Anyway, it's great that you are in a good place and looking forward to 2014 and what it will bring, Hopefully we will all have bubbas in our arms next Xmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RoRo, how's it all going? When do you have to start injections?

MrsErinR, I hope your Xmas break was restful and that you are recovering well. Do you think you will try your frosty in the coming months or have a break?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi EmmaJane,

Our Xmas break was quite busy but that's probably a good thing. Nice to have some time off work

It's been 3 weeks since D&C and I'm waiting for AF to return. I'm hoping that will be roughly next weekend or early the following week if it follows the pattern of the last one. So then, yes, the next thing is to try the one last frostie. I haven't seen FS yet but I'm pretty sure he'll make me wait one full natural cycle before starting the FET. That will mean a transfer in early March.

So, as you ladies were saying, it's all waiting, waiting, waiting.

Glad to hear your pregnancy is tracking along well

RoRo, I don't envy you doing the down regulation. My last two cycles were like that and it takes ages. But, if it gives you the result it will be so well worth it. Once the jabbing starts it's just all action though!

Hi to everyone else out there. Hope you're doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to hear from you MrsE

Hi to all, hope you're travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have absolutely everything crossed for you in March MrsErin

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR I hope AF arrives soon and you get to your next cycle quickly - maybe a natural BFP while you wait?

I start Buserelin injections tomorrow morning. I've been reading up about the side effects and a lot of people seem to get a very heavy painful period and then find that they're losing their concentration - and even getting blurred vision so they can't drive! Hopefully my side effects won't be that bad. I then start Gonal-F on Thursday, just like my previous IVF cycles. At least I know how that will go

Emmajane and littleduck, how are your pregnancies going?

Hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there ladies,

Hope you don't mind a new member joining in.

I am turning 40 in May and am the mum to a gorgeous 7 month old little girl who was the result of our first round of IVF. I have one blocked/partially blocked tube, hubby has dodgy sperm too. We tried for 3 years exactly to conceive our little princess.

We would love for her to have a playmate but we don't have the money for ivf again. Am I just setting myself for disappointment? I mean technically we can only get six chances a year to get pregnant. Should we find the money for ivf, anyone no the odds of conceiving first round again? I know I should be happy with just her and a I am I just wish she had siblings like I did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Killarney girl, it's nice to have a new member to the thread.

RoRo, I certainly hope that you don't get those side effects, they sound awful. They would have to be rare surely? Keep us updated on how you go

So far, so good with the pregnancy. I am 5w4d today and HCG numbers are doubling in correct time frames. I have another blood test tomorrow which I am nervous about as each blood test is a hurdle to get over. I know I will probably regret saying this but I just wish morning sickness would set in because then I would know that my hcg was doing good things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    MrsErinR I hope AF arrives soon and you get to your next cycle quickly - maybe a natural BFP while you wait?
    RoRo, my DH left this morning for an 8 week work trip in the US. If I get a natural BFP I'll have a lot of explaining to do!

Good luck with your jabbing.

I was able to make a follow-up appt with my FS today, even though he's not back until the 28th. I'm seeing him on the 3rd Feb which is great. Just 3 weeks to wait. I have so many questions about what to do next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Killarneygirl

I'm trucking along myself, will be 18 weeks this Wednesday - morph scan on the 24th - can't wait to check up on bub, make sure everything's ok and find out what we're having!!

EmmaJane this might not help but I had no ms whatsoever.....I look forward to hearing about your awesome bt results!!

xx to all