+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! also a newbie and here are my things..

1. I am 27 and have been with my hubby going on 8 years and married for 2.
    2. I am a bit of a homebody, love staying in and watching TV shows/Movies or reading
    3. But, i do love having social gatherings at my place with close friends (or at theirs if they want to host!)
    4. I love playing games. All types, card, pc, console, board games. They are all fun!
    5. When i get an idea in my head to do something, i do not like waiting, i want it now...not later (sometimes it means i need magic)

My quirk is: i have an uncanny ability to pick out songs that are playing from a distance (even if it's muffled) before others i am with can...I never thought i was that good until i was told!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Five facts:
    -I'm 26 and an early childhood teacher
    -I have a Boxer dog named Lulu who is goofy as anything
    -I'm the youngest of three and love my family dearly
    -Love boating, camping, 4x4, and being outside
    -Alleged Words With Friends addict

Quirk:
    -Been with my boyfriend since early January but expecting in November. True oops baby but will definitely be loved

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. I'm a complete girly girl and love all things pink and sparkly, so basically a 3 yr old trapped in the body of a 30 yr old :-)
    2. I love horses and am determined to own my own at some stage
    3. I met my husband on the Gold Coast, I was a backpacker and he was on a friends bucks night :-)
    4. Been living in Australia nearly 3 years and still hate having a hot xmas
    5. I'm a massive arachnophobe and cry at the sight of huntsmen spiders

Random fact:

1. My husband is mormon and so are all his family but I'm about as far from religious as you can get but somehow it works :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok lets see if i can get 5 things,

1, I really love music, all kinds. I listen to it all day (I'm a delivery driver) I prefer rock, punk, alternative & metal but naything i can sing to is great!
    2, I have a cat who's name is Steve. Now the funny thing is, when we bought him home we thought he was she, so we called him Steve as a bit of a joke. 12 months later I noticed him cleaning his business one day and saw that she was most definitely a he!
    3, I'm definitely an introvert. I love kicking back with my fiance, watching tv or just relaxing at home.
    4, Pizza, pasta and Red Rooster are my go-to take-aways, tell me we're having take-away and ask me what i wan't and guaranteed it's one of them.
    5, I work at the same place as my fiance, he's an API and in a Delivery Driver. We don't see each other constantly but it's nice to know i have that extra support in the workplace as well as at home.

Quirk - I have a photographic memory, you can tell me how to do something but if you show me i'll learn twice as fast. Also i know how to get places, but i'll never remember the street names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Let me start the ice breaker.
    1. I've been with my partner for 4 years and we are a same-sex couple
    2. I have a 7 year old daughter who is the apple of my eye.
    3. I have a fur baby (cavoodle dog) and 2 feathered friends (chickens)
    4. I'm studying to be a nurse
    5. My favourite TV show is The Walking Dead (at the moment)
    And my quirk....
    I have a scar on my leg which is about 80cm long (so its huge) and i tell people it was a shark bite as its so boring to say it was a surgery procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 things and a quirk

Hey all 😘

1) married to DH for 6 years now been together 10 years

2) I have 2 jobs currently. I work as a banker and also a photographer (hobbiest but love it )

3) we have 3 fur babies

4) I play 2 sports (currently) I love playing hockey and also shoot archery.

5) I love reading.. Noting better then a fluffy doona cup of tea and a good book.

Quirk- I'm just quirky lol... I'm not
    Really sure on this one

Look forward to talking with you all ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I thought I would have a bit of fun with you all

1. I have been with my now husband for 4 years, he has 2 teenage boys from a previous marriage
    2. I have a beautiful Border Collie x Kelpie who is my first born.
    3. I work for a surgeon, god knows how I will cope with doing my job and a FET, I need my brain clear in this job.
    4. We have had 4 miscarriages, I have no problem falling pregnant with Fertility Treatment just have issue's keeping them.
    5. I have lost 35kgs over the past 4 years

My Quirk: I love watching renovation/cooking shows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, seems interesting..

1) I am in a relationship for 3 years now
    2) I am a newborn, baby photographer
    3) I love babies and kids
    4) I am a movie freak
    5) I intend to have lot of babies

Quirk: I wanted to be an actress and then writer but ended up being a photographer....but yes I do blogging..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I've just joined today so hear we go...
    1. I've known DH for 7 years now. We've been a couple for 3 and married since November 2014.
    2. I have a French Bulldog called Bowser and both me and DH are a touch obsessed with him. He's probably the cutest little alien dog ever (no biased at all ).
    3. I'm working in finance and I hate it, so I'm back to Uni part time in July to complete my Diploma of Secondary Education to teach Psychology and Junior Science.
    4. I studied Psychology as my undergrad and got into it because I wanted to be a Criminal Psychologist.
    5. DH and I have only started TTC conceive this week! Wanting a BFP as I'm super impatient with this stuff so I'm just trying not to get my hopes up, and there's still 3 weeks till I can even test

My Quirk: I'm terrible with directions, absolutely terrible. I'm originally from a smallish country town and by the age of 19 (when i left) I still didn't know my way around. I'm 26 and have been living in Melbourne for 7 years... I'm not going anywhere without Google Maps, unless maybe a train

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile New to bubhub, TTC with IVF

Hey all bubhubers

My husband and I have recently started IVF, and hope the journey is not too long... only the angels know!

SO... About me:

1. DH and I are coming up for our first wedding anniversary
    2. We have 2 rescue dogs (Rotty X - Jess and Toby) and 1 rescue kitty (Mickey)
    3. I'm a full time EA for 2 Managing Directors, and I love my job
    4. I love artistic and creative activities - from reading to painting to cooking to gardening - any expression or activity that uses your imagination; also I love running and only wish I could find the motivation to fit it in every day
    5. I've known for almost 3 years that I would need to do IVF - lost one ovary and tube to a tumor, and the other tube to an ectopic - I'm at peace with this now

Quirk: I have supersonic hearing. I can generally keep track of whats going on all over the house or office, just from where I am from listening to people...

I'm nervous about all this - its like walking into a room full of people who already know each other....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsCross2014 For This Useful Post:

aliciame  (23-06-2015)