+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do you think labour is around the corner?

Pre warning for TMI, sorry.
    Ok, so I was 33 weeks yesterday and for the last 2 weeks I have been having lots of BH which have been getting more uncomfortable as days go by.
    Today I have feeling pretty yucky all day, just not quite right. Morning sickness seems to have come back the last few days as well. I have had a bit of a belly ache today and have had diarrhoea poo twice (I did warn you about tmi). Also, the last few days I have noticed clear mucus when I wipe which I can only presume is my mucus plug starting to come away. I am feeling enormous and so uncomfortable. I'm having a lot of pelvic pain as well as a lot of pressure down there.
    DS who is now 2, was born at 37 weeks so I have been expecting this bub to be early. I didn't have any labour symptoms with him, just my waters broke and it all started.
    So, with my symptoms and generally feeling yuck, do you think I may go in the coming days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hmm it's possible. I had diarrhea just before going into labour and the mucous plug as well. Having said that, if you're nauseous, tummy pains and have the runs you might just have a bit of gastro! 33wks is pretty early - might be worth a chat with your OB or midwife.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had dd at 37 weeks then ds at 35 weeks... with ds2 I felt exactly the same way like you did, I was just waiting any minute but nope.... believe it or not he came at 41 weeks. I felt absolutely horrendous. I could barely walk from the pains as well, it was just hideous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I felt the same around then ( diarrhea, mucous, nausea etc), I am now almost 35 weeks and it's all seemed to have calmed down. But I still wonder if I may go early.