+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    Why do we do these things...13dpo and decided to do an OPK haha!

Attachment 47573

Very positive...WTF does this mean haha? Very tired this afternoon and a bit queasy
    Em it's highly unlikely but opks DO pick up prg hormones. The only reason I say unlikely is because your levels need to already be super high before it registers. I would suggest you go try a frer to confirm or deny. There's a very real chance you're prg, but without a hpt test it's no good guessing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    What cd are you on Hun?
    Cd16 cd17 technically as its after midnight. Af started 24/11.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Em it's highly unlikely but opks DO pick up prg hormones. The only reason I say unlikely is because your levels need to already be super high before it registers. I would suggest you go try a frer to confirm or deny. There's a very real chance you're prg, but without a hpt test it's no good guessing.
    Yeah I had a BFN at 10dpo so not expecting a miracle...silly me just thought 'oh let's pi$$ on an OPK' haha

Will probably test tomorrow and see what I get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Totally possible to be preg.

With that kinda opk is be suprised if you got a bfn!

Fwiw, with ds I poas the morning and night of 10dpo and they were stark white. I got a test from the shops, and 2nd morning wee on 11dpo was a very obvious positive. (like 14hrs later!)

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've being having cramps all night and have a sore back could be af on it way? Will see! 😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've now had these twingling pains in my middle/ below stomach off and on for 10 days, and af is officially 5 days late now. Still another bfn asmorning, I woke up sick, but I know it's from not knowing what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say put me down as bfn, but af isn't here yet. I don't actually know my cycle length because its only my first month after coming off bc. I keep having mild cramping/period-like pain, but no sign of it yet. I'm up to CD32 so maybe 14 or so dpo - but not knowing cycle length, who knows. I did do some opk's but never got a positive, so may not have O'd at all. Have done a few tests, all were bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by vegetus View Post
    Congrats!!!!! Is that 14dpo for you?
    I want to test on 10dpo but worried its too early..... thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It could still turn up BFP at 10 DPO, but I have been torturing myself testing every day since then only to get BFNs. I've had symptoms, but nothing on a test. I got a BFN this morning at 12 DPO, I'm taking that as a sign AF is on her way, so if I don't see her and it's Friday evening I'll test on Saturday.

My suggestion - wait. It will mess with your mind if you test now.

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Ooooh thankyou - all that positive energy right back at you!!
    my dh had VR in October 2012 and got the go ahead all good SA in jan 2013
    then by July I thought something just doesn't feel right and I started at naturopath and testing done and had a HUGE hormonal imbalance and prob wasn't even ovulating ... A lot of herbs and in September she said I'm ready to go catch the eggy ... So started back up ttc in September and here we are now ... So it does feel like it's been a long Journey but boy I have learnt a lot about myself and my body and I just didn't want to get pregnant I wanted to feel fantasic in myself and feel fantasic in pregnancy ...
    I actually feel like this is going to be my turn this cycle for some reason ... Hope you and me are right

hows ur journey been ??
    Oh wow that's awesome. So happy for you! You have shown such positive attitude toward this journey, and sound like you have grown from this as well. You show strength and to me you sound like a wonderful woman.

AFM I miscarried early at around 4 weeks, last cycle. I was upset, but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Because it was so early in the cycle, I trusted my body and let it flush by itself. I had my doctors appt yesterday and tests from last week confirm I have my 4th UTI in a row - boohoo !! I had some bloods taken yesterday for preg and BSL to try and get to the bottom of why I keep getting infections. I have had trouble all my life with my kidneys, having reflux as a child and surgery to fix it. Haven't had this many in a row since then though.

I've booked in to see a naturopath in mid Jan, so hopefully they can help me out too. I've heard wonderful stories about them, including yours :-)
    My hormones have been all over the shop too!! Ever since having my DS (different partner) who has just turned 3. So fingers crossed she can help me sort out my imbalance and maybe even help me sort out healing my kidneys ( I only have half a left kidney, and my right one has grown double in size to help compensate - weird huh!? )

Anyway I should get test results back today or tomorrow for the bloods. Hoping that maybeeeee all the infections are maybeeeee caused by preg? He he wishful thinking!!!

Hope to keep in touch, lovely lady. Am interested in seein how the rest of your journey goes. Lots of love, light and babydust sent your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post

Aw that sucks hope you feel better soon! Best of luck with the results!

Thank you sweetheart x