Closed Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of syrup - my CM is quite milky and lots of it. I don't remember getting this much right before AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Does anyone track their cp? I have been trying to but I don't think it has changed since o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Speaking of syrup - my CM is quite milky and lots of it. I don't remember getting this much right before AF?
    i was like that the month i got my bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Does anyone track their cp? I have been trying to but I don't think it has changed since o.
    Me but I do find some times it's a bit hit and miss. I have heard if it stays high though it's a good sign. Fx.

Afm 8 dpo and will be testing tomorrow Will update the list now.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissSparkles and CassJ. Have you tested? Have I missed it sorry. I think I saw CassJ had a bfn the other day but won't change to if you haven't tested again. Will wait for an update. Fx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Me but I do find some times it's a bit hit and miss. I have heard if it stays high though it's a good sign. Fx.

Afm 8 dpo and will be testing tomorrow Will update the list now.

We are the same! Though I'm trying to hold out til Saturday. I have been able to reach my cervix throughout.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are the same! Though I'm trying to hold out til Saturday. I have been able to reach my cervix throughout.
    Yay. Man you have awesome will power. I am just trying to hold off today haha.
    Have you been tracking cp for long. I found that I do follow a bit of a pattern. I know if its low hard and closed by 13 dpo Af will come knocking. The rest of the time it's a little bit all over the place mostly. I hope it's a sign for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Yay. Man you have awesome will power. I am just trying to hold off today haha.
    Have you been tracking cp for long. I found that I do follow a bit of a pattern. I know if its low hard and closed by 13 dpo Af will come knocking. The rest of the time it's a little bit all over the place mostly. I hope it's a sign for you

I have been trying to track the whole time but since this is my first o and I have crazy long cycles that usually need to be ended with provera, I'm at a loss lol.

I'm itching to test... But I only have 2 frers. If feel it's too early for me to test this weekend and I don't really want to test then have to go to work during the week. I wouldn't be able to hide my excitement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have only just started Hun, mine is so hard to track though. It's always low. After having DS, and the complicated 5 day labour i had with him, I have slight uterine prolapse

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have been trying to track the whole time but since this is my first o and I have crazy long cycles that usually need to be ended with provera, I'm at a loss lol.

I'm itching to test... But I only have 2 frers. If feel it's too early for me to test this weekend and I don't really want to test then have to go to work during the week. I wouldn't be able to hide my excitement!
    Becca don't make me come over there!! Back away from the frers!!!!