Closed Thread
Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1001
  1. #411
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So 8 dpo bfn of course, though I did have BFP's at this time with my chem and MMC. One minute I'm convinced I'm not next I'm convinced I am ARGGH

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So 8 dpo bfn of course, though I did have BFP's at this time with my chem and MMC. One minute I'm convinced I'm not next I'm convinced I am ARGGH
    I think I'm around same as you, what day was your AF due :-) xx

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I think I'm around same as you, what day was your AF due :-) xx
    I'm due around the 10th. How are you doing, staying strong??

  4. #414
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    so off topic but just found a fake facebook account of myself. .......so angry least facebook took it down

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (03-01-2014)

  6. #415
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    so off topic but just found a fake facebook account of myself. .......so angry least facebook took it down

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    WHAT!! How did that happen??

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (03-01-2014)

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    so off topic but just found a fake facebook account of myself. .......so angry least facebook took it down

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    What the??! Who would do such a thing!???

  9. #417
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    What is mthfr?

    I bought this today, mg aren't very high, can anyone tell me if it will be enough to help?
    Attachment 48607
    genetic geane mutation where yoir body cant produce the enzyme to absore folic acid and other nutrients. it can cause so many health problems and blood clotting problems in pregnancy, autism and much more....seeing as ally cant absorb normal vitamins that sounds like mthfr but if she or any one of you wanted to know you would need to pay for a genetic work up 70% of the population have at least 1 of the mthfr mutated genes....I have two which is only 7-12% of the population have two....yay go me....not

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    I'm due around the 10th. How are you doing, staying strong??
    I've been horribly crampy, hot flushes, nauseated, and so exhausted, AF due 7th. So not for a few days yet... I get like this before AF though, just not as bad as this time round. Stoopid
    Hormones!! DontCha love being woman!? ;-)

    Partner has taken DS yabbying so I could lay on the couch and rest, they should be back soon :-)

    How are you travelling my dear? How long are your cycles?

  11. #419
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I've been horribly crampy, hot flushes, nauseated, and so exhausted, AF due 7th. So not for a few days yet... I get like this before AF though, just not as bad as this time round. Stoopid
    Hormones!! DontCha love being woman!? ;-)

    Partner has taken DS yabbying so I could lay on the couch and rest, they should be back soon :-)

    How are you travelling my dear? How long are your cycles?
    your pms symptoms sound a lot like early pg symptoms as well!
    ive never felt more like af was coming than when i was pregnant!!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (04-01-2014),Takemehigher  (03-01-2014)

  13. #420
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,395
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,952
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    genetic geane mutation where yoir body cant produce the enzyme to absore folic acid and other nutrients. it can cause so many health problems and blood clotting problems in pregnancy, autism and much more....seeing as ally cant absorb normal vitamins that sounds like mthfr but if she or any one of you wanted to know you would need to pay for a genetic work up 70% of the population have at least 1 of the mthfr mutated genes....I have two which is only 7-12% of the population have two....yay go me....not

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I've never heard of that! I haven't had any issues in my pregnancy or anything since. Do you know if it has anything to do with allergies and intolerances?


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jazzy June Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 20:21
  2. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 15:45
  3. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 21:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›