Closed Thread
Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1001
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    4,976
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol cass it's hard isn't it. I don't know where I am at in my cycle either. I didn't use opks and I stopped temping at cd18 which was when my holiday started. We only DTD once and I'm pretty sure it was too late, so I'm not even really waiting to test so much as wanting to know when I'm due lol. I'm holding strong, and keeping my craziness under wrap for now at least. Will have one more casual cycle next month too, then maybe get back into opks etc.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lol cass it's hard isn't it. I don't know where I am at in my cycle either. I didn't use opks and I stopped temping at cd18 which was when my holiday started. We only DTD once and I'm pretty sure it was too late, so I'm not even really waiting to test so much as wanting to know when I'm due lol. I'm holding strong, and keeping my craziness under wrap for now at least. Will have one more casual cycle next month too, then maybe get back into opks etc.
    We only dtd a couple of times and I have no idea when I o'ed so there is little chance I'm utd. Next month we are back to every second day. fX your bfp is just around the corner.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We started to dtd every second to third day from the cd 7 dec which still doesn't feel like enough but dtd will mess with sperm count so ill stick to what we are doing for the moment. im going to O on my left side so heres hoping everything ends up okay because I got a cyst removed from my left tube in November.
    Im a little tender an feel like a have a stitch on my left side so ao day tomorrow. Gonna try bd tonight and maybe tomorrow.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So these are today's opk's as this mornings was close I'm going to call tomorrow 1 dpo! This cycle is really weird for me cause before MMC I would have any where from 3-6 days of positive this time I only had I day and on cd13.. This is a spot on normal cycle!!!! First I've had since TTC. We have bd'd every day for the last 6 days inc this morning so we should have it covered.. Really hope it's our month ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388041690.114056.jpg

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    4,976
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    We only dtd a couple of times and I have no idea when I o'ed so there is little chance I'm utd. Next month we are back to every second day. fX your bfp is just around the corner.
    Thanks cass. We are only gonna do every second day around O, I think it's probably not beneficial for us every day. It's only a guess, but I'm thinking that DHs swimmers aren't perfect. He played rugby league for 15 years...... Lol

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    4,976
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So these are today's opk's as this mornings was close I'm going to call tomorrow 1 dpo! This cycle is really weird for me cause before MMC I would have any where from 3-6 days of positive this time I only had I day and on cd13.. This is a spot on normal cycle!!!! First I've had since TTC. We have bd'd every day for the last 6 days inc this morning so we should have it covered.. Really hope it's our month Attachment 48316
    Squishy by the looks of that it would be O tomorrow at the earliest, which would put 1dpo day after tomorrow.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    4,976
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pinkorblue can u pls put me down for testing on 3rd jan :-)

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dp is too tired to be tonight so hopefully we can be tomorrow. I got the new Samsung galaxy note tab 2014 so just mucking around with it.

    Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Squishy by the looks of that it would be O tomorrow at the earliest, which would put 1dpo day after tomorrow.
    Hey previous post showed positive yesterday so today's is lighter that's why tomoz is 1dpo

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe try to get him in the morning!!! Have fun with your tablet


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jazzy June Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 20:21
  2. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 15:45
  3. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 21:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
Join my pity partyGeneral Chat
Not gaining or losing weight?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Anyone have kids with NF1?General Child Health Issues
Do people suck...?General Chat
Is the name too popular?Choosing Baby Names
Help with BBT chartConception & Fertility General Chat
Advice! BFP or BFN?Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
Car Seat for Nissan Navara 2013 STXProduct Recommendations & Questions
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›