+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm the same, that's why I'm the size I am... I've been weighing everything to make sure I stay on track, I even weighed my turkey in my wrap today!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha I'm the same with weighing EVERYTHING! Also before I eat something different I calculate it on my app, even if we are out lol
    My partner thinks I've gone mad, but I'm loosing weight so it's working!

I have canteen duties today, at my daughters school. Normally I would eat a sausage roll, cheese on toast, chicken wedges or whatever is left over for lunch... It's going to be a hard day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mummyrissa congrats on the weight loss this week! Hold onto that feeling and it should make today a bit easier.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amber4304 For This Useful Post:

mummyrissa (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining but I'm considering joining WW and need to be convinced it's possible to do it without been a fancy eater! Lol my goal is to lose 17kg and more if possible but I'm a really plain eater so I'm not sure if this will be possible on WW! And as some of you have said I don't like exercise either lol I just don't know what to expect I think that's what's scary me away! Lol I've just recently lost 5kg on my own by watching my foods but I've plateaued ATM

Any advice would be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Hey ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining but I'm considering joining WW and need to be convinced it's possible to do it without been a fancy eater! Lol my goal is to lose 17kg and more if possible but I'm a really plain eater so I'm not sure if this will be possible on WW! And as some of you have said I don't like exercise either lol I just don't know what to expect I think that's what's scary me away! Lol I've just recently lost 5kg on my own by watching my foods but I've plateaued ATM

WW is great for everyone! The joy of it it is not being restricted on what you can eat therefore, if your a plain eater you just eat what works.

It also teaches you good eating habits, no shakes, no pills just real food

I love it! I did it three years ago before my wedding and lost 18kg, I'm not determined to loose it all over again! Oh and I didn't exercise but this time I plan to exercise so I can loose more quicker and tone all this loose baby fat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have any of you got the WW app? Are you finding some of the featured recipes don't always have the ingredients and instructions!!!

It's been happening for ages and I continuer to email them, they said they are aware of the error...that was over a month ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by May baby View Post
    Have any of you got the WW app? Are you finding some of the featured recipes don't always have the ingredients and instructions!!!

It's been happening for ages and I continuer to email them, they said they are aware of the error...that was over a month ago!
    Have you done the update for the app?
    I updated it last week and it fixed that problem!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyrissa For This Useful Post:

May baby (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post

Welcome!

I'm in my first week so not sure how much loss I will have... I'm another exercise hater here, I have been good so far, just walking 30 mins a day with pram... I don't think I'll keep it up (going on my track record) but its s start!

The food side of things is great as you can stick to the types of food you'd normally eat but just watch the fat content & serving sizes... I think that's why I find it easy to stick to as I choose things that I like to eat... I have lost weight before on it so know it works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyrissa View Post
    Have you done the update for the app?
    I updated it last week and it fixed that problem!

I'm so stupid I didn't even think of that, I never check my updates lol

I just updated it and problem solved feel bad for all my emails to ww now haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by May baby View Post
    I'm so stupid I didn't even think of that, I never check my updates lol

I just updated it and problem solved feel bad for all my emails to ww now haha
    Haha pretty sure it only came through earlier this week :-)
    Glad you solved the problem though!