+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Weight watchers... Who's doing it?

I've just started with weight watchers, have done it before and lost 15kg+ so I know it works for me, anyone else doing it who wants to share the journey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing it again! 1kg down in two days.

I've also done it before, I lost 18 kilos prior to my wedding it has slowly crept back on.

Can't wait to get back to my wedding day weight.

Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been back for a few months now. I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight and have another 1.9 to go. I'm hoping to get it off by the new year but I'm really struggling with motivation.

It's my last week of maternity leave so I'm kind of taking it easy (read not tracking) for the next few days and will start again on Saturday. Hopefully being back at work during the day will help

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amber4304 For This Useful Post:

May baby (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber4304 View Post
    I've been back for a few months now. I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight and have another 1.9 to go. I'm hoping to get it off by the new year but I'm really struggling with motivation.

It's my last week of maternity leave so I'm kind of taking it easy (read not tracking) for the next few days and will start again on Saturday. Hopefully being back at work during the day will help
    Well done! Can't wait to get rid of this baby fat! Especially with summer!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well done, how much have you lost all up?

Good to see we have both just started at the same time May Baby, we can lean on each other for motivation... I'm going to try & weigh just at the meetings, I am terrible for weighing myself every day several times a day!

Today is my first real day, yesterday although I weighed in in the morning I didn't get a chance to read anything or shop for it, I stayed within my points allowance but didn't have breakfast... so I started today with a 30 minute walk & have just got back from my heathy shop :-)

I've got 6kgs to loose to get to my pre-pregnancy & then another 8kg to my wedding weight, which is where I would like to before I fall pregnant again... We have an appointment booked for March 2014 so that's the aim at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing it at the moment - I've lost 6kgs in 8 weeks (want to loose another 20kgs).

My weight loss is slow as I need to exercise more - I only walk. I know it works as I lost 15kgs about 10 years ago on it :-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyrissa View Post
    I'm doing it at the moment - I've lost 6kgs in 8 weeks (want to loose another 20kgs).

My weight loss is slow as I need to exercise more - I only walk. I know it works as I lost 15kgs about 10 years ago on it :-)

Well done on your weightloss so far mummyrissa, that's awesome :-)

I'm not much of an exerciser so know it will come off a little slower but that's cool I'm ready for that, I'll try and increase it but I'm more motivated to loose the weight than change my exercise habits, if that makes sense??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Well done on your weightloss so far mummyrissa, that's awesome :-)

I'm not much of an exerciser so know it will come off a little slower but that's cool I'm ready for that, I'll try and increase it but I'm more motivated to loose the weight than change my exercise habits, if that makes sense??
    I have focused more on the food then excercise as well as I'm too lazy to excercise I hate it!
    I have found it pretty easy so far but I am on 33 points. I am starting to slip up a bit and even though I'm still loosing weight I know it will catch up with me eventually. so I'm glad I found this group to keep me on track and motivated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Well done, how much have you lost all up?
    So far, I've lost just under 7 kgs. I previously lost 18 kgs on WW and kept it off for 4 years before I got pregnant so I know it works for me. Just really struggling with motivation but I think some of the problem is boredom. I'm really not cut out to be a full time SAHM ifywim

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far, I've lost just under 7 kgs. I previously lost 18 kgs on WW and kept it off for 4 years before I got pregnant so I know it works for me. Just really struggling with motivation but I think some of the problem is boredom. I'm really not cut out to be a full time SAHM ifywim
    That's a great effort! I understand the motivation and I'm also feeling bored. Looking forward to getting back to work.