What I don't get are people that feel the need to put up 20 photos and status' about their dog everyday!!! Seriously, what the h***!?!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 51 to 60 of 113
22-11-2013 22:25 #51
22-11-2013 22:39 #52
My Mum shares 10+ inspirational quote pictures a day and tags me in all of them... Changed settings so her posts no longer show up on my feed and what she tags me in is hidden
Also I refused to add her while I was in high school because well, it's embarrassing (and still is) to have your mum comment on everything you post! Anyways I promised her at the beginning of year 12 that I would add her when I graduate, thinking she'd forget... As soon as we got in the car after grad she reminded me :/ then went on a long spiel about how I shouldn't have anything to hide.
Last edited by callmedragon22; 22-11-2013 at 22:42.
22-11-2013 22:40 #53Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2007
Some of these are so funny & I think we all have at least one fb friend that annoys the crap out of us.
My mum is terrible on fb. Her statuses are so monotone, like 'Went to dinner at the bowls club, it was good'. And when she wishes someone a happy birthday she puts it as her status instead on the persons wall.
Another is the new mum who openly says on fb that her daughter is the cutest baby ever. Everyone thinks that of their kid, you don't fb it.
Then there's the friend who's statuses are only to get people to comment on how awesome she is ie rescued a dog today.
22-11-2013 22:45 #54
I love reading the website Lame book. Always get a laugh out if it. IMO it's better than damn you autocorrect
My irk would have to be a friend who posts anything and everything about her boobs and breast feeding including pics. Yes, it's great that you tandem and extend breastfeed your kids but FFS stop blabbing about it and making as if that's your whole life. Would love to see other pics from you beside your boobs!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fiery For This Useful Post:
22-11-2013 23:12 #55
22-11-2013 23:25 #56
My BIL is pretty hopeless. At least once a week his status update is 'Happy Birthday mate, hope it's a good one' but he never tags anyone or manages to write it on their wall, always in his own status. He stuffs it up every time! Cute.
22-11-2013 23:33 #57
I hate the statuses
"So upset" etc or a sad face or something
Then everyone asks "whats wrong, are u ok"
Abd they either dont reply or say "ill pm you"
why put it up in the first place then. Meh.
Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:
23-11-2013 00:12 #58
- The inflammatory/racist facebook rant where the poster tells all their friends how horrible (insert race/religion/minority group here) is and blames them for all societal problems and gets ridiculously angry when called on it. Surely they knew their post would ignite debate??
- The serial inspirational quote sharer. The picture of the sunset/ocean/flower with the cheesy line didn't make me feel better, sorry.
- Constant gym updates. Yeah, sorry. I don't actually care! Once in a while, fiine. Multiple updates per day (Did 5 kms on the treadmill- woo!- Just benched a million kgs! Yeah!- Drinking a protein shake before spin- yay! - Abs are killing me after a million sit ups- go me!) and you get blocked!
- The keyboard animal activist- sharing pictures of mutilated puppies does not "spread awareness" and facebook will not donate $1 per share or like
- Same as above re pics of sick or injured children.
- I have a friend who constantly shares posts to do with the american military and their heroism. Don't get me wrong, I've no doubt there are heroic members of said military. But this friend is neither american not military himself- nor is he concerned with the accuracy of these posts!
-People who share those ridiculous natural health posts that make outlandish claims (Honey and cinnamon will cure ALL diseases! Mangosteen juice cures cancer! Drink hot water every morning to do xyz!)
-People who share urban myths without checking- snopes, people! Or hoax slayer- check!
(Wow, I come off as a real grump! )
23-11-2013 00:13 #59
Oh! One more- Selfies in the bathroom with the toilet in the background. I have several young cousins that do this CONSTANTLY! No one wants to see your toilet!
23-11-2013 01:26 #60
Hahaha such an entertaining thread.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), I lost all patience for all the self pity and constant ridiculous / childish posts from many Facebook friends and deactivated my account at the beginning of the year. People used to drive me crazy on there!
By JR03 in forum Family FinancesReplies: 16Last Post: 26-08-2013, 09:05
By ciaomamma in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 112Last Post: 21-01-2013, 23:47
By Jensha in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2012, 13:04
LCF Fun Languages AustraliaFrench, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian & German lessons for children 0-12 years. Play-based and immersion language ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Situations - ok or not ok?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Same sex parents or parents to be chat!Same Sex Parents
Tell me about your high school reunion/s!General Chat
Welcome to the BubHub!Introductions
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat