+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Logo Design

Hi All,

I will be starting my massage therapy business early next year. The business name is Soothe and Rejuve Massage Therapy.

I have been thinking along the lines of either:

- 3d person in a meditating position with candles nearby and some pebble stones stacked with a small amount of bamboo next to the person with some words on the pebbles ie nurture, body, soothe or even the company name

- 3d person laying on a lounge chair on a beach ie so there would be some sand and water

- 3d person lying in a hammock which is attached to 2 palm trees.

What do you think of these ideas? or if you visualize something else, What logo would you design?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Where is your business (ie at the beach, rural, metro?). Who is the main clientele? The first one appeals to me, as it is a bit hippy sounding and I get a sense of zen, but could seem a bit too 'weird' for some people (eg my hubby wouldn't find it appealing).The others seem to have more of a beach/holiday theme - which can easily be quite tacky/predictable but also make people get a sense of relaxation.
    I would probably stay clear using images of lotus blooms or frangipani's.
    That's my opinion, I would try and keep it simple too. All the best with the business.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you looked at vistaprint? They offer a wide range of templates to use. I have used it a few times and its great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MummaOJ - the business will be based in the metropolitan area. The clientele I am looking at are both men, women, kids, all ages. Having said that I think I would probably get more female clientele as I will be advertising through the local school where my daughter goes to and I think I will predominently offer relaxing services ie sweedish, hot stone, pregnacy, reflexology, kids. Thanks for the reply.

Hi bluemarlin - I have looked at vistaprint but didn't really find anything that jumped out at me. I will have a look again and see if they have added any new pictures.