Closed Thread
Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ugh I'm cuddling in bed with my fur boys and my cat insists on laying his head on my hand that's holding my phone and putting his paw up onto the screen. It's so darn cute and annoying haha <3

I'm 8dpo today so I'll be testing on Friday if no spotting by then. Not really any urge to test before then cos I won't be seeing DH til fri anyway. Actually I'll be using fmu and don't wanna take that news to work..... I'll wait til Saturday I think :-) still in for a good shot I think. No specifics, just like my odds.

Prenatals are recommended to start 3 months prior to ttc. That's backfired on me though; I've already been ttc 3 months so I wouldn't have had to start earlier haha. Obviously there's no way of knowing these things so you just gotta start early. I would suggest just taking folic acid (aka folate or B9) for now. Once you're actually utd you can change to a specific woman's vit. Folate is really the only vit that is necessary, the other stuff is just nice to have but not important. Means saving costs while you're waiting. I haven't done it this way (bought a 3 month supply of my elevit, so still getting through it..) but I wish someone had told me that. It's not a cheap expense to have every single month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed mrstugs! We'll all be waiting for the news!

Does anyone else have a 36 day cycle? Just went docs cos I'm not well and she asked how everything is going and I said I've regulated since being off the pill to a 36 day cycle and she said I would most likely need to bd from 15cd to 22cd. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with a long cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Fingers crossed mrstugs! We'll all be waiting for the news!

Does anyone else have a 36 day cycle? Just went docs cos I'm not well and she asked how everything is going and I said I've regulated since being off the pill to a 36 day cycle and she said I would most likely need to bd from 15cd to 22cd. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with a long cycle?
    I had long cycles when I've been off the pill anywhere from 33 to 48 day cycles. Your body will possibly regulate itself back to a shorter cycle. How long have you been off the pill for? It can take a while apparently.

AFM- either cd 81 or if I count that measly spotting a couple of weeks ago I had for 5 days as a "period" which I doubt - I'd be cd18... HmmmJust put of curiosity I did both an opk and hpt and both came out negative so I don't know if I have the depo out of my system yet will continue to take vitex and looking at going to see a naturopath sometime soon. Will call one today to see if she has any appointments available!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This cycle is most likely gonna be a 33 day cycle, and I O'ed cd19. I bd'ed 10,13,15,17,18,19.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Thanks girly whirlies. Was a lovely dinner. Totally loved up now. Pity we aren't TTC yet as I am totally smitten again with DH

Anyway, I like your dh's approaches to not actually ttc but knowing full well it could happen. I think my DH will be the same. Its funny how my dh doesn't like to really 'know' any of the ins and outs of conception, just that his swimmers are superheroes and that all will be fine in the end lol. Ignorance is definitely bliss for him!

How's the TWW going MrsT? Also, how far in advance is recommended to start taking prenatals? I know you are a full bottle on this stuff

Colbie, I think you're def in with a big chance of getting utd this month if the opk was positive!

Welcome MSL, we will be TTC in Feb also!
    3 months for vitamins. However they say that because women usually find out they are pregnant at around the 5-6week mark but for crazy obsessed ladies (yes I'm talking myself and most BHs lol) we test every single DPO so likely you will find out early anyway before baby has even begun to develop so you can start taking them when you get a BFP if finances are short.

With that being said I'm taking folic acid now as due to TTC again next cycle.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waahh

Ttc for late 2013 eaely 2014..isn't happening. ..

Went to my doctor she suggests waiting till bub is 1.5 -2 years old before trying...
    But now that hes 8 months old she also thinks its fine if it were to happen as we are anti contraceptive due to a bad experience...

So we will be ttc around july 2014...
    If I were to fall pregnant now then so be it we are relaxed in that sense au natural as they say... and a spontaneous couple...

Even though im so clucky. . Im hoping I end up preg sooner though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been soooooo slack. Didn't even log on last week, had lots on

I'm testing on Friday/Saturday too MrsTugs (if I can hold out that long!!). I FINALLY o'd on
    CD27 and now 7DPO... I've got sore (.)(.)'s and cramping. Both are positive signs for me so we'll see!!

How is everyone? I'll try and catch up

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mzemjay View Post
    Waahh

Ttc for late 2013 eaely 2014..isn't happening. ..

Went to my doctor she suggests waiting till bub is 1.5 -2 years old before trying...
    But now that hes 8 months old she also thinks its fine if it were to happen as we are anti contraceptive due to a bad experience...

So we will be ttc around july 2014...
    If I were to fall pregnant now then so be it we are relaxed in that sense au natural as they say... and a spontaneous couple...

Even though im so clucky. . Im hoping I end up preg sooner though

Why did dr say to wait to TTC?

My ds2 is 10months. So I'm just curios as to why she said to wait. Is it because of bubs age or other reasons?

DH, Me and our two boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Lou, testing partner! It should be easy for me to wait til sat as that's when hubby will be home. I don't test "with" him, I don't even tell him when I'm testing. I just want him to be home so I don't have to keep the news quiet until he gets back from work :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Why did dr say to wait to TTC?

My ds2 is 10months. So I'm just curios as to why she said to wait. Is it because of bubs age or other reasons?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    I have had 3 kids in 4 years so my body is exhausted you could say..
    Hence why they suggested this to me. .apparently it takes 2years approx for body to recover after birth...

My youngest is 8months old which they said would be fine to ttc..