+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Single bed recommendations

Our 2 yo. DD is to transition to a bed. Her little brother will be taking her current cot. I am looking for recommendations for a durable, reasonably priced single bed. Where did you get it?How much was it?How long has it lasted?I just want a bed not one of those elaborate contraptions as it will be next to a window. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay do not get a toddler bed. They don't last very long once toddler starts jumping. I'm looking at one from fantastic furniture for DS after Xmas as he has broken the slates of his toddler bed. Can comment on durability but we have other furnishings from them that are a good standard. There are lots of different ones and they're priced well, take a look on the website

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalasmooch View Post
    Okay do not get a toddler bed. They don't last very long once toddler starts jumping. I'm looking at one from fantastic furniture for DS after Xmas as he has broken the slates of his toddler bed. Can comment on durability but we have other furnishings from them that are a good standard. There are lots of different ones and they're priced well, take a look on the website

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards
    I second this! If you have the space for a single bed, toddler beds are a waste of money imo.

We bought the Nash single bed from fantastic furniture (haven't set it up yet) as it's still quite low to the ground.