Closed Thread
Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivig

Hi All, got hold of Dr M on Saturday and what a relief that was. He confirmed hk Dr advice to switch to ivig and also stay on all the rest till at least 14wks and then reduce.

So with my travel ban lifted today i have rushed to hk and am currently hooked up to the ivig. 3 cannula errors with bit of leaking out of my vein so got fluid lump under skin but at least i know am doing "right thing".

Back to OB for another scan this aftn. Have ordered fetal Doppler so i can monitor at home in a couple more weeks.

Good luck ladies cycling! My sister is at the mo too and i just pray each day for miracles for everyone. Thank you again for all your advice and support xo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-03-2014),Pihu  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sooo annoyed need to vent... So now I am not sure that I ovulated as still getting a feint line on the opk... I never get a true positive. Dr M told me to start my provera and dex on cd14, I checked that he meant cd14 and not ovulation as I ovulate late and he seemed to shrug it off I guess he assumed I would ovulate earlier on the clomid. So I call today to check as today is cd14 and I started the provera and G says he said to start tomoz.. Well too late now isn't it. Then I asked to be monitored next cycle as now this cycle could be a bust and G said I could ask my gp. WTF I'm so mad and upset that once again a doctor has failed me... Not sure what to do now...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My little prinsess is here!

To all the strong women on here!

Wanted to tell you that my little prinsess is finally here!
    After 6 years and 10 failed IVF treatment the Immune protacoll with the 11th treatment was what we needed!

The ladies on here have given me so much - information, hope and support!

I decided to have my uNK cells tested after reading on here... Seeing all the BFP gave me hope... So i hope my story will give others hope!

Berglind

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (04-03-2014),MGC Bertie  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My little prinsess is here!

To all the strong women on here!

Wanted to tell you that my little prinsess is finally here!
    After 6 years and 10 failed IVF treatment the Immune protacoll with the 11th treatment was what we needed!

The ladies on here have given me so much - information, hope and support!

I decided to have my uNK cells tested after reading on here... Seeing all the BFP gave me hope... So i hope my story will give others hope!

Berglind
    Attached Images

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-03-2014),kiwi76  (04-03-2014),Leomum  (04-03-2014),MGC Bertie  (04-03-2014),MrsEmilyS  (04-03-2014),Pihu  (05-03-2014),sootymay  (14-03-2014),StillHope  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @B123, what a gorgeous little girl! Thanks for giving me hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi76 View Post
    Hi All, got hold of Dr M on Saturday and what a relief that was. He confirmed hk Dr advice to switch to ivig and also stay on all the rest till at least 14wks and then reduce.

So with my travel ban lifted today i have rushed to hk and am currently hooked up to the ivig. 3 cannula errors with bit of leaking out of my vein so got fluid lump under skin but at least i know am doing "right thing".

Back to OB for another scan this aftn. Have ordered fetal Doppler so i can monitor at home in a couple more weeks.

Good luck ladies cycling! My sister is at the mo too and i just pray each day for miracles for everyone. Thank you again for all your advice and support xo
    Glad you got the confirmation from Dr M you needed and hope you are feeling much better now. How did your scan go yesterday?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEmilyS For This Useful Post:

kiwi76  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - that is great, here is hoping for an uneventful pregnancy xo

B123 - she is gorgeous!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

kiwi76  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post

Has anyone started dex at ovulation and had a BFP, timetoshine were you natural or IVF, can't rememer??? Can you tell I hate steroids?
    Hi PreciousHeart - yes I started Dex at ovulation CD 14 and got a natural BFP while waiting for my Day 1!!

So yes while Dex makes you crazy it can definitely calm those NK cells in both blood and uterus for either a natural or IUI cycle.

For me it was the first time using Dex, I started two weeks prior to my expected Day One (had the drugs already in the fridge), and was cramping away, wondering when AF would arrive, thought I would POAS just to reassure myself it was on her way, and OMG a second line - clear as.

Called the FS, doubled the Dex dose (as per Dr M guideline) and got in for an intralipid asap.
    Currently 33 weeks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Appreciate your thoughts... at first clinic (2 cycles with Next Gen) they prescribed Crinone for Progesterone support. At second clinic (5 cycles at IVFA) they prescribed Pessaries for progesterone support. Here at clinic number 3 (one and only cycle at Fert First) they said no, they don't think either does anything. Now I've had the transfer, I'm wondering whether I should have pushed the issue. I don't have any pessaries left, but I do have two boxes on Crinone... should I use them?

Mind you, I did just have DH jab me with Clexane, as Dr M said to do this, even though FS said not to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Appreciate your thoughts... at first clinic (2 cycles with Next Gen) they prescribed Crinone for Progesterone support. At second clinic (5 cycles at IVFA) they prescribed Pessaries for progesterone support. Here at clinic number 3 (one and only cycle at Fert First) they said no, they don't think either does anything. Now I've had the transfer, I'm wondering whether I should have pushed the issue. I don't have any pessaries left, but I do have two boxes on Crinone... should I use them?

Mind you, I did just have DH jab me with Clexane, as Dr M said to do this, even though FS said not to!
    hi McG, both my ivf clinics said crinone for 2ww (then pessaries if positive beta). It can't hurt to use it if you have spares and you'll feel better for it.