Closed Thread
Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 911
  1. #461
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,201
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked
    3,367
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nattie, when I called on Friday I was told cash as they didn't take cards, maybe she was just meaning they didn't take credit cards? Was your first appt at Miranda?

  2. #462
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,612
    Thanks
    1,607
    Thanked
    1,042
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nattie they don't have eftpos. Cash only. I forgot cash once and had to find an ATM then go back and pay.

  3. #463
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    2,317
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked
    1,717
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Nattie they don't have eftpos. Cash only. I forgot cash once and had to find an ATM then go back and pay.
    It seems strange cause they had a sign saying they accept cards...

  4. #464
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,612
    Thanks
    1,607
    Thanked
    1,042
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    It seems strange cause they had a sign saying they accept cards...
    Might be old... or perhaps for another Dr who uses those rooms.

    Let us know how you go today! Hopefully you'll get your protocol and be ready to get started with the next round

  5. #465
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    2,317
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked
    1,717
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Might be old... or perhaps for another Dr who uses those rooms.

    Let us know how you go today! Hopefully you'll get your protocol and be ready to get started with the next round
    I have enough cash just in case thanks! secretly I am hoping I don't need IVF again just the immune treatment but I am not getting my hopes up and preparing for bad news just in case.

  6. #466
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,201
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked
    3,367
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't rush here, he's running late. Our appt was 3.30 and someone has only just gone in ahead of us! I think it'll be close to an hr late by the time we get in to see him, good thing I brought a book to read!

  7. #467
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    2,317
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked
    1,717
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I wouldn't rush here, he's running late. Our appt was 3.30 and someone has only just gone in ahead of us! I think it'll be close to an hr late by the time we get in to see him, good thing I brought a book to read!
    thanks for the heads up I was just about to call.. however I cannot concentrate on work so may just leave soon and read my book lol.. maybe hubby will be able to make the apt then.

  8. #468
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    2,317
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked
    1,717
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Nattie, when I called on Friday I was told cash as they didn't take cards, maybe she was just meaning they didn't take credit cards? Was your first appt at Miranda?
    Yay positive appt dr is willing to let us try with drugs and no Ivf for a few months. So I need to take clomid, dex, provera, and intrepalid infusion. Can anyone help me out with side affects for these and also how long does an infusion last? I think he said a few months but I can't remember? Does anyone know how expensive all these drugs are?

    how how was ur appt Simpson?
    Last edited by nattie84; 21-01-2014 at 18:26.

  9. #469
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,612
    Thanks
    1,607
    Thanked
    1,042
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Nattie! Hopefully you can get your BFP without IVF

    Dex is cheap, less than $10 for a bottle of 30. Can't help with clomid or provera sorry... never bought those. Intralipids are very expensive- $650 to Dr M and $675 to the private hospital- since BFP I've been having them about 7 weeks apart.

    Dex side effects for me were insatiable hunger, weight gain, broken sleep, and increased energy. Intralipids didn't give me any side effects, its only soybean oil & egg whites in solution. Basically liquid food.

    Sorry I haven't kept up with personals for everyone else... will do so in the next few days

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

    nattie84  (21-01-2014)

  11. #470
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Yay positive appt dr is willing to let us try with drugs and no Ivf for a few months. So I need to take clomid, dex, provera, and intrepalid infusion. Can anyone help me out with side affects for these and also how long does an infusion last? I think he said a few months but I can't remember? Does anyone know how expensive all these drugs are?

    how how was ur appt Simpson?
    Great new nattie...all the best πŸ‘

    You can get Clomid for approx $30 or so. It'll help you produce more eggs..so more chances to conceive. Dr. M has also gave me clomid & intralipd. I hope it works for both of us ☺️


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 19-06-2015, 00:10
  2. High Natural Killer Cells #2
    By lissyloulou in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 17-11-2013, 17:30
  3. High Natural Killer Cells
    By helenmac in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 937
    Last Post: 21-05-2013, 17:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›