Closed Thread
Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    We were meant to go through the process of reapplying for our jobs in April. Its now June & it still hasnt happened (but is definitely still going to happen, sometime). I only have 4 weeks to go before bub is due & supposedly the whole process is meant to take 2 weeks. Great, I was really hoping not to have to do it so late in pregnancy when im not sleeping well, or when im a sleep-deprived new first time mum.....

Well given they have taken so long, I now really hope they take the lack of sleep into consideration when determining whether or not I still have a job!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh I hope they sort it soon - you don't need this kind of stress on top of being pregnant x

White Mage is offline Today has been cancelled, go back to bed.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm huuuuungry, and don't know what to have

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I've been waiting to wash DS2's nappies for days because every time I go to do it, it rains or someone else is using the machine. I wish they'd hurry up and put the other machine back in the laundry because my bucket is full and I need them dry for tomorrow!

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a small business making and selling girls hair accessories. But my DD wont leave the hair accessories on her head! Just wear them for mummy please!!!!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel awful today. I took the girls to dancing this morning, they have a party this afternoon and I have organised some friends to come over for dinner tonight. All I want to do is close the curtains and the door and curl up in bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    I feel awful today. I took the girls to dancing this morning, they have a party this afternoon and I have organised some friends to come over for dinner tonight. All I want to do is close the curtains and the door and curl up in bed.
    That's a real problem hate entertaining when I feel blah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    4 month regression.....that is all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH you are so stupid sometimes. Why would you use polyester resin in the garage (yes I know you had the external garage door open) without making sure it wasn't coming into the house?

Yes, the fumes came into the house. I'm 36 weeks pregnant & I'm not entirely happy about inhaling something like that at this point! You could have done it outside & made sure the house was closed up. But now I'm forced to sit in the baby's room with the door closed & window open for as long as it takes for the fans etc to blow the fumes out of half the house. Thanks a lot for the consideration of the health of your unborn child! And thanks a lot for cracking up at me & going 'oh it's harmless' when I query it.

According to the material safety data sheet I just looked up online I'm pretty sure it's not 'harmless'. Good job DH. Really hope you're going to change when the baby is here, as I won't be having our newborn exposed to stuff like that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Get out of my pelvis bubba. Im dealing with enough today as it is without the added pain of your head wedged there.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MayoBean For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So now according to my work it looks like ill have to reapply for my job as a sleep-deprived new mum. Well thats going to be a great application, not. And they still wont give me a definite date or any useful information. Why do I have to deal with this stress? And why do I potentially have to deal with taking a case to fair work australia when I will have a brand new baby & no sleep? Why cant they just let me enjoy the remainder of my pregnancy & my baby when he/she arrives? Maybe ill just opt out of this process so I dont have to deal with this

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app