What the aF!? It's only been 8 weeks AND I'm breast feeding. Screw you body.
Results 641 to 650 of 989
02-05-2014 11:45 #641
02-05-2014 11:55 #642
02-05-2014 12:00 #643
02-05-2014 12:14 #644
02-05-2014 12:19 #645Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Seriously wishing I could just answer question 75 (will you still be employed from your baby's dob to the end of your Centrelink ppl period) on the Centrelink ppl application with 'I don't know'. At least it would be the truth. Stupid work making us reapply for our jobs but not telling us when it will happen.......
02-05-2014 12:47 #646
The Following User Says Thank You to ButterflyMa For This Useful Post:
02-05-2014 20:54 #647
Heartburn and nausea begone!
02-05-2014 21:00 #648
The Following User Says Thank You to Fiery For This Useful Post:
04-05-2014 08:41 #649
DF let me sleep in until 9 and then he went back to sleep leaving me with the mess from breakfast.
Sent from my telecommunications device.
06-05-2014 16:54 #650
The domino affect of dd being woken at 5am, an hour or more earlier than usual:
* had a quick nap in my arms around 7:30am.
* refused her usual 9am nap
* slept in the car from 10-12
* was overtly happy until 2:30... But too bad, no sleep as I had to leave to pick boys up at 3. Df got called in for extra night shift so was trying to sleep, told me to take kids to big w for an hour so he could sleep.
* due to being out all arvo, no arvo nap for dd. meltdown in car on way home.
* me unable to cool tea, I all for pizza. Obviously dd has veg I already had in the fridge.
* dd falls asleep in High chair about 5:30. Skip bath, change happy out on jammies and here we are now, her asleep and about to be out down before 6pm, no nurofen for her teeth or anything, and likely to wake early again tomorrow due to early beside tonight! *sigh*
Maternity ClothesLooking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
How long would you leave your 8 (almost 9) year old at home alone?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Missed miscarriage... waiting, waiting, waitingPregnancy Loss Support
The Vampire Diaries LAST EPISODEMovies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Primary School in St George areaPreschools and Schools