+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeSam View Post
    What about going through a birth centre? They are often balloted at 20-24 weeks to see if you get in and strictly midwifery care. They won't even perform an internal if you don't want and at our classes they even to us a few stories of babies who were born in their sacs because the mothers didn't want their waters broken. Just an option
    I actually went and had meeting and tour through a birthing centre and it all seemed really lovely. I just can't birth there because it would take me about an hour to get there in the car. I'm expecting this labour to only be about two hours so I don't want to risk not getting to hospital. Unfortunately there is only one birthing centre in WA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies It looks like the key is to write a birth plan and make sure dp knows it and supports me through it by sticking up for me. I may have to confiscate his phone this time so he actually knows what's going on lol.

I need to get to the hospital asap as I'm expecting this labour to be very short. I also want to get there so I can make sure I'm moving around as much as possible. Don't want to be stuck in the car on the way not being able to move.