+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Nezz79 I got them from a health food shop. I tried chemist warehouse and just general chemists with no luck. I ended up going to Stockland shopping center and they have a healthy life shop. I am only taking one bromelain tablet a day ATM but will up it to 2 a day at ET day for a week.

A friend also told me that maca root is meant to be great as well she is a health freak and knows her stuff. I didn't get any as I feel like I am already on every drug known to man but the health shops do stock it.
    Thanks Sharlee will try the Heath shop yeah I tried chemists just didn't think about the Heath stores. I heard it is good to take after ET same thing as eating pinapple core.

I know what you mean about being on everything! It's worth a try I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - sorry for lack of personals as am on my phone - I'm on CD 9 and have been taking HRT for FET I didn't think it was doing very much until I realised I'd been a really cranky cow for a few days... Got first BT and scan on Monday... No idea when to expect Transfer...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah - DF is on CD9 too and doing a natural cycle. She had bloods yesterday and results were: E2 - 95, LH - 2.8 and P4 - 0.9. No idea what they wanted to see! Anyway she has second bloods on Tuesday and then I'm guessing she will have a scan on Thursday and be almost ready to trigger. FET's should be close together!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbowbabe, is df having a trigger shot? I'm on cd2 now. Rang the clinic I have to go there on 2 dec cd11 for a scan. Then we'll go from there. I'm seeing my FS on Monday so will raise my concerns about my cycle. I don't get any meds not even trigger shot this FET cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - yeah she'll be triggering with 1 Ovidrel (when she had EPU she triggered with 2 but that was probably due to the number of eggs etc). She normally ovulates around CD16 so on Tuesday (next BT) she will be CD12 and then I'm guessing maybe a scan on CD14 and trigger that night. The clinic also have us progesterone pessaries but no other meds for her. Do you normally ovulate and have a surge in your levels? I'm not sure why they aren't triggering you either.. I would ask for peace of mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - I am not sure what I have in terms of trigger - rainbowbabe any idea what they look for at the scan? I was more concerned about getting in an FET cycle that I didn't ask too much about all the meds... I think I'll be on progesterone pessaries ( I have loads left from failed cycles so at least I'll be able to use them...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They try to time everything as close to your natural cycle as possible. So with DF they will check that she is approaching ovulation (BT also confirm rising levels) and that her lining has thickened enough. Then DF will do the trigger shot and 36 hours later she will ovulate. They then count the days from O depending on what day transfer they will do. Ours will be a blast transferred so it will be 5dpo when they do the FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks - mine is also a blast too but my normal cycle is usually 28 days - so I guess I'll see Monday... Hope it's a good cycle for all as I guess BT will be week before Christmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe, I'm pretty sure I ovulate every month although last cycle was pretty dry (sorry tmi), not a lot of cm. I will ask the FS on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah, mine is a 2d frostie. I hope it thaws ok and I can at least have a chance before Xmas.