Closed Thread
Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies - I go quite after bfn ... Feeling like af is coming
    Sore boobs and still feeling down.. I'm wondering if I should waste a test tomorrow at 12dpo

I'm with you shadow I'll think I'll fall off the toilet if I get a bfp or someone will have to revive me....

Getting a bfn is 😞 but sometimes it makes you feel like all the guessing is over
    I know I shouldn't count myself out this month but some how I just have 😒

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Felicia I understand where you are coming home completely. Don't waste the test. Not because it might not be anything, but because if you're feeling something then you will know soon enough when AF does or doesn't come.
    I always go quiet when AF comes. You need those couple days to just reset and get back to being human again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yea I'm not testing early again. First TWW I tested on 8dpo, then last cycle I managed to wait until 10dpo lol. So logic seems I'll wait until 12dpo this cycle lol. I'm just sick of the obsessiveness that comes with that first POAS. I'd rather just wait n see if she comes. It doesn't change anything - if you get an early bfn you still wonder if ur utd or not. I'd rather just wonder and not waste the moolah :-)
    Yes this! One cycle I got myself some ic hpts, I tested like 3 times a day from what would have been 3dpo (I thought it was 7dpo but o was late) and used 40 plus 3 frer and a digi in 3 months! (because you never know, ics may be faulty or not as sensitive)

I'm so proud of myself this month,12dpo and haven't tested yet! ( I have no hpts here either to help avoid temptation )

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Felicia I understand where you are coming home completely. Don't waste the test. Not because it might not be anything, but because if you're feeling something then you will know soon enough when AF does or doesn't come.
    I always go quiet when AF comes. You need those couple days to just reset and get back to being human again.
    Agreed, this is why I don't test now, it doesn't change anything and it seeing that lonely line is so sad. I also go quiet when the witch arrives, totally understandable plus there is not much to talk about lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe it will make it super exciting if af doesn't arrive ( I'm never ever late for the last 9 months)
    If I haven't tested again ... And i have only one frer left so don't want to waste it as it could be used for next month and I have 5 opk left ... So I don't want to go buy anymore....
    All that's in my draw is enough to have a plan for next month 😊😊😊

I know the heist as period will be busy and super fun so hoping that will keep me more occupied 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia I had a late AF a few cycles back and yes it was exciting, but an even bigger blow when it eventually came :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah bake I was going to the sand thing. Be careful Felicia, for your own sake lol. I have never been late either, so when I was 3 days late last cycle I just assumed I was utd. Next day I get AF and I'm completely gutted...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Felicia I had a late AF a few cycles back and yes it was exciting, but an even bigger blow when it eventually came :-(
    True , very true....
    Time to get myself back to letting the universe decide for me and to understand that my body will do it when the right time!

On a light note - I watched " the great sperm race" on utube ( 4 episodes)
    Omg.... Amazing .... It is actually super super hard to get pregnant... The movie gives you a better understanding and appreciation for you body and what they both do to create another little person... It truly is a miracle ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I only really test the day before AF so I'm not disappointed I also held off til 12dpo (I think) because even though we weren't officially TTC, I still didn't wanna turn into crazy testing lady only to again be disappointed!

I still have my FX for u gals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh I should look this up, sounds interesting!

I seriously don't know how people can have "accidents" haha....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (19-11-2013)