Closed Thread
Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 868
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,584
    Thanks
    1,587
    Thanked
    1,052
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Totally agree ladies - amazing book anybody in relationship marriage I think would benefit from it - i do understand my dh ways and he understands what important to me - when 2 people understand what each other needs and wants there can only be good created from it and it has been in my marriage - they actually have one for children too - just as amazing I already knew my ds 6yrs love language but the book is soooo helpful ....ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385896127.499638.jpg

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (01-12-2013),KaraB  (01-12-2013)

  3. #652
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Men !!! *rolls eyes*
    We have such love / hate relationships with them.
    Just know that we are all here to support you MrsT xx

  4. #653
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Hey Hun
    I tried looking for that app, do you use iPhone? I can't find it.

    What app does everyone else use on the iPhone to help track cycles? :-)
    I use period tracker on my iPhone

  5. #654
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,577
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked
    5,110
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I called him and heard the pub noises in the background and was devastated as he was supposed to be going there for lunch and then going back to their camp and doing their assignment. I completely broke down. The worst part is he was so darn sweet telling me I was right all along, that he's been trying to get them to go home for hours now and that he's stone cold sober because he wants to be able to finish the assignment like he told me he would. Then he said he wanted to make it up to me by coming home and taking me out to dinner Tuesday and doing whatever I wanted. Damn him, making it so hard to be angry lol :-(((

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (02-12-2013),KaraB  (01-12-2013),mrsmac123  (02-12-2013)

  7. #655
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385903992.977301.jpg
    There's a def 2nd line there, came up straight away evening of 9dpo! Can't believe it, I was physically shaking taking the photo!

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kitzycat For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (02-12-2013),CassJ  (02-12-2013),Chillies  (02-12-2013),Little Ted  (02-12-2013),Mrs Pink  (02-12-2013),Mum2b87  (02-12-2013)

  9. #656
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    It doesn't come up very well but I'll do another with fmu in the morning...not sure I'm going to sleep much😀

  10. #657
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I called him and heard the pub noises in the background and was devastated as he was supposed to be going there for lunch and then going back to their camp and doing their assignment. I completely broke down. The worst part is he was so darn sweet telling me I was right all along, that he's been trying to get them to go home for hours now and that he's stone cold sober because he wants to be able to finish the assignment like he told me he would. Then he said he wanted to make it up to me by coming home and taking me out to dinner Tuesday and doing whatever I wanted. Damn him, making it so hard to be angry lol :-(((
    See!! It's a love / hate!! 😜 Ha ha
    He sounds very sweet.

    You get some rest, and I wish you the most wonderful night out on Tuesday with your man. You will have to think up something amazing to do for the night... After all, he did say "what ever you wanted" he he xx

  11. #658
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked
    1,150
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Attachment 47106
    There's a def 2nd line there, came up straight away evening of 9dpo! Can't believe it, I was physically shaking taking the photo!
    congratulations!! I can see it! Good luck for the morning!

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (02-12-2013),Kitzycat  (02-12-2013)

  13. #659
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Attachment 47106
    There's a def 2nd line there, came up straight away evening of 9dpo! Can't believe it, I was physically shaking taking the photo!
    Congratulations Kitzy!!!!! Yay! Thanks Santa!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

    Kitzycat  (02-12-2013)

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    381
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Kitzycat, GL for the morning!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadHatter For This Useful Post:

    Kitzycat  (02-12-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~* Joyful June Testing Thread 2013! *~*
    By shadowangel0205 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1060
    Last Post: 15-06-2013, 15:30
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 13:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Melbourne Natural Medicine ClinicLeading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›