Closed Thread
Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Not upset necessarily, but I think we will get a few "you're too young, slow down" typical comments....
    How old are you if you dont mind me asking. Im 24 and I get that and its like well shut up its not your life its mine, but both our patents dont think that they cant wait, mom was a bit funny at first but is not happy as larry, dad is probably still coming to terms that his daughter is having sex hahah

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    How old are you if you dont mind me asking. Im 24 and I get that and its like well shut up its not your life its mine, but both our patents dont think that they cant wait, mom was a bit funny at first but is not happy as larry, dad is probably still coming to terms that his daughter is having sex hahah

Yep that's it exactly. You might not have wanted kids at my age but I'm not you! I don't need to worry about ruining my life, etc. I don't feel like my life has truly started until I have a family to share it with. I've been trying to persuade poor DH to have kids with me since I met him at 17 haha.
    We are both 23, been together for nearly 7 years, married for 9 months.

I haven't been clubbing since I was like 18, haven't even had more than 3-4 drinks in one night since I was about 21. I'd much rather bundle the kids into a pram and walk down to the park for a Sunday BBQ than go out late sat night and get rowdy with friends....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (12-11-2013),tabbytee  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yep that's it exactly. You might not have wanted kids at my age but I'm not you! I don't need to worry about ruining my life, etc. I don't feel like my life has truly started until I have a family to share it with. I've been trying to persuade poor DH to have kids with me since I met him at 17 haha.
    We are both 23, been together for nearly 7 years, married for 9 months.

I haven't been clubbing since I was like 18, haven't even had more than 3-4 drinks in one night since I was about 21. I'd much rather bundle the kids into a pram and walk down to the park for a Sunday BBQ than go out late sat night and get rowdy with friends....
    I think you are more than growan up to have a baby and your 23 its not like you are 16 or 18.l.and you have been in a long relationship and married, people should butt out and build bridge and get over it lol. I go out now and then and hardly drink I would rather stay at home than waste money and be groped by dirty guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well as they say bad things come in three's dont they well I think I met the third this morning grrrr first the kitten get hit by a car and needs surgery which is $1600 then an extended family member commits suicide and now my car f_% $@ itself and needs to be fixed grrrrr give me an effing break why are you so fixated on trying to make my life hell right now!!!! *screams at top of lungs*

Rant and panic attack over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Well as they say bad things come in three's dont they well I think I met the third this morning grrrr first the kitten get hit by a car and needs surgery which is $1600 then an extended family member commits suicide and now my car f_% $@ itself and needs to be fixed grrrrr give me an effing break why are you so fixated on trying to make my life hell right now!!!! *screams at top of lungs*

Rant and panic attack over

Hugs honey. Hopefully you get your BFP soon. You're over due for some good karma!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish I'd started ttc when I was 25. DH (then DP) & I had been together for 7 years then & were just about to buy our first unit. DH didn't want to have a bub in a unit We could have had a 10 year old by now... or a 16/17 yr old if we'd had an "accident" when we first got together. *sigh*

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know funchu :-( I think about what our life would be like if we had a baby when we were younger, but I honestly think it's so much more wonderful if you actively decide you're ready. I'm just glad we pulled it forwards to 2013 because we were talking about waiting until July next year. I would have been devo if we waited only to then have trouble conceiving....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Mrs Tugs, I'm 24 (in a week!) and DH is 30 and we actively started TTC right after our wedding. I've always been a little older than my years though, so people who know me well wouldn't be surprised that we were pregnant - when it happens of course.
    Now not to say that people who fall pregnant right away or by accident aren't happy about it, but I just keep telling myself right now that it's going to be so much sweeter when it finally happens because we've had to really work for it. We're really ready for that cherry on top! C'mon baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mama we are the same, I've definitely always been older than my years and I caused DH to grow up pretty quickly because of it. Most of my friends are still living at home with their parents filling night fill at Coles... Here's us living on the other side of the country all by ourselves with no family, following DHs fantastic career; married and trying for kids. I've been living out of home since the beginning of my senior year, and I know how to look after myself. Everyone who knows me knows this well, but for some reason some of those try to push their OWN beliefs on us. I know it's just put of love and care but seriously....? We will have children when WE are ready, not when you are ready for us! At least we are doing it properly; got married first (wasn't a necessity for me, just worked out that way), no accident but careful planning. We even waited over 6 months after marriage before trying to make sure we were completely on board. We are going about it so maturely, so hopefully our family can see that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (12-11-2013)