Closed Thread
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's seems its girls all round at the moment, except for my boy. We need more boys!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh I have 4 weeks to go!
    Had another OB appt yesterday tried to look in between baby's legs but she didn't want to guess but I'm sure I saw two little coconuts there.
    17th we have our 20wk scan so will hopefully find out then! then I can jump on the crazy lady shopping bandwagon

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a little quiet on here this week We had our 12 week scan today, all is looking fab and low risk. Yay, bring on the 2nd trimester! I really don't have much of a bump yet, just bloating. Probably doesn't help that I check to see if it has grown several times a day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all, congrats on all the good scan results. Hope everyone is tracking well.

I'm having a rough day, woke up with DDs head cold and lots of tightenings/crampy feelings in my belly, so I called the OB's office and they got me to come in straight away. The OB did a scan and waited until we got to see some nice big movements. He also got us to listen to the heart beating away and checked my cervix - everything looks fine so he thinks it's just ligaments causing me some grief. It doesn't help that I haven't had a full night's sleep in over a month thanks to DD not sleeping through, I think I'm exhausted! I also found out today that the placenta is at the front which explains why I'm not feeling much yet.

So a bit of rest for me and try to get over this head cold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies. Havent posted in ages but check in daily. Had our 19 week scan and everything thankfully looks great. Felt baby kick/flutter for the first time last week and its amazing. Hubby getting annoyed he cant feel it yet though. Smothered with headcold too. First time I miss drugs since I got pregnant!! I would normally have cold and flu tablets, nasal spray and anything else to kill the headcold. All natural remedies now but a bit better today. Still dont know sex of baby but we were glued to the screen during scan and my hubby reckons if it is a boy we would have seen a little willy so now he is convinced its a girl. Radiographer said she knew instantly from beginning of scan what it is. The surprise will be worth it. Back to the drawing board to pick boy and girl names! Keep well everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

We had our 19week scan yesterday and all is looking great with the baby. They are concerned about the placenta being in the way but have said that it should correct itself by the time the big day comes.

I am also excited to announce that we are having a little girl . So can't wait to meet our little princess.

Hope everyone else is travelling well.

Mieke

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on a little girl Mieke. Lots of girls!
    Hope my dh is getting the same way about feeling movement - every time I say I feel the baby move he rushes over to see if he can feel anything! So cute! I feel a bit bad for him that he won't be able to feel anything for a while yet.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rosey82 For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Mieke, another girl for this thread. Congratulations x

I am 21 weeks tomorrow but had our scan today. All is well though he wanted to play hide and seek a bit today. Bub is measuring 2 days ahead but my placenta is in the front which explains the oversized belly and lack of movement I am feeling. Luckily it's not in a bad position thoughImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393289324.536448.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393289353.607891.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393289367.998824.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    It's seems its girls all round at the moment, except for my boy. We need more boys!

I'm pretty sure I have at least one little man growing inside but still keeping it a surprise!

I think we are in need of a roll call update and can write who's having what or if it's a surprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing JB? How is your bump? When is your 20 week scan?