Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed I'm so sorry to hear things are still not straight forward for you, I really hope it gets easier here on in. Surely the fact the baby is right on track must be a really good sign.

AFM I've had a little bit of a stressful night. After bedding last night I had a small amount of bleeding. It is very light and mixed in with progesterone pessaries im on, but it's freaking me out. I'm going to see the dr in just over an hour so hoping for some reassurance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have it booked for Monday at 19 weeks. I can't wait to find out what we're having!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hit post too early ...

Lashed, I hope everything turns out perfectly for you.

Maggieme - I had the same thing happen while I was on pessaries which really freaked me out. It turned out to be nothing but if you're really worried then definitely talk to your doctor about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AngeQ yes I have been googling like crazy!! I'm actually going to stop now and just think positive about the little one .

Maggieme the OBGYN was VERY happy with everything else. She also said the sack could have been squished from the other sack which contained the two babies so I'm hoping this is so and all will be good. So damn stressful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lashed I hope your little one stays strong.

Yay not long to wait Sandra. My scan is not until the 25th so I will be almost 21 weeks but we already know it's a boy from the harmony test. I am keen to get the full checkup though, hopefully he had turned around again so we get to see him properly

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra thank you so much for your post, it is so comforting to know someone else has experienced the same thing & all was ok. The dr also said it is very common & didn't find anything of concern. I have a referral for a scan on Monday but only if there is any fresh blood. It seems to have stopped so hoping that's the last of that little episode, not sure dh will be getting any more action for a while!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391741203.395726.jpg
    Lashed I am so sorry your pregnancy is so stressful. I have my fingers crossed for you x
    I think I managed to attach a bump pic - 18 weeks. 20 week scan on 17th & we are going to find out the gender yay!
    Best of luck to everyone who has scans & appts booked, hope it's all good news.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rosey82 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great bump pics ladies, keep em coming I love them!

lashed - Wow hun what an ordeal, stay strong and I'm sure bub on board will be healthy and strong. Try and put your mind at ease a little if you can x

MAggie - Try not to be too concerned as although I didn't have spotting or bleed whilst on pessaries, I read on these forums MANY women did and came through just fine. I think it is common so hang in there

AFM I head to Bendigo VIC next Saturday for 5 days SOLO (lovely DH will look after our DS), and am meeting my OBGYN and have an appt witht he hospital to book in. Can't wait!!! 19 week scan in 4.5 weeks, my god it's dragging along terribly as I really want to know the sex after not finding out with our DS. Suspense is killing me!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone here have fibroids? I have a few which have been no concern except one at the last u/s had grown a bit. This weekend I have had a swollen and tender uterus. It's a different pain to the ligament pains I had been getting and can feel a hard lump which is very tender to touch. I am wondering if this would be the baby or perhaps a fibroid? Going to call my OB tomorrow but wondering if anyone has experience with this?

On a positive note, pram and car seat are now on layby

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - no hun I don't know much about them sorry. Hope your Obgyn can shed some light? Exciting about the layby!!

OK I just wanted to post a pic of the cot we bought because I am totally in love with it!!!! We are finding out the sex but still bought a neutral colour cot. What do you think!

Cot.jpg