+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question playgroup Brisbane for 1-12 month olds

I have just recently moved from Dariwn to Brisbane and I am looking for a playgroup for unde 1 year olds. my daughter is now 5 months old and I really miss the group that we were going to in Darwin. We live at Upper Kedron so if anyone could suggest a group to attend I would be most grateful.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Playgroup

Hi Jolou

There are a group of us that meet on the Northside - usually Aspley or Bracken Ridge - one mum is from Annerely which is south. It is not a "registered" playgroup, just a "mum's group" to meet for a cuppa and chat - you are more than welcome. If interested PM me. The kids are 2 months to 13 months at present - very small group.

Hope to hear from you

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Sounds great

Hi Melanie,
    I would love to meet up with your group. Could you please email me at jolou76@hotmail.com. I probably won't be able to get there until after Christmas.
    Thanks
    Jo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know of any playgroups or mums groups on the southside of Brisbane- say the bayside area? I have a 9 week old and would love to catch up with other mums in the area with similar aged children or thereabouts. It would be nice to have adult conversation every now and again and get advice from others experiencing similar things.

Astons Mum

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Playgroup

Hi Melanie - I too am also interested in joining a playgroup. I have an 8 week old baby and have been looking around for one (live at The Gap). I think you are the lady that also helped me out with the formula query (re. Cows Milk/Goats Milk). I also have a friend at Wooloowin who would be interested in joining a playgroup. If you have room for 2 more would be interested. If not, wondering whether you might have any other contacts. Waits to hear and many thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Mum's group

Hi Jolou and Brontes Mum!!

Our Mum's Group (which is only a small one...not really a "playgroup") meets at someone's house each week on the northside....two of us are at Aspley and one at Bracken Ridge so it is often at one of our houses. This coming week is meant to be at my house (Aspley) but we are still trying to work out a day that suits everyone.......it may be Monday.

Please email me at steveandmel1@optusnet.com.au and I can keep you posted on what is happening this week.