+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Got a BFP yesterday. I'm guessing I'll be due somewhere between 8-11th July. Going to doctors in the morning to confirm, but already experiencing some of the symptoms I had with my first bub. Had an early mc in April and didn't get any symptoms with that one so feeling more confident this time. Yay for sore boobs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else starting to feel 'bleh'?

I'm absolutely starving but can't be bothered to eat anything. :/ soooooo not looking forward t the next 3 months, especially if they were anything like when I was UTD with DS :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had cramping for over a week now. Makes me feel I'll then as soon as it's gone I'm starving again! This is #1 and first IUI.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristie02 View Post
    I've had cramping for over a week now. Makes me feel I'll then as soon as it's gone I'm starving again! This is #1 and first IUI.
    I too have been cramping on and off for the last two weeks since I found out. It's definitely slowed down now I'm 4+5 but I still get little ones, they scare me and I run to the loo to check all is well. I just want to fast forward to 12 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh me too! I so look forward to being able to tell all my family! Hopefully Christmas Day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just went to GP for hcg test. Results will be in tomorrow. GP and pathology lady seemed more excited than me. I told them I hope but I'll wait and see because of all the other times.

I haven't told DH yet. He's FIFO and gets back tomorrow. Hopefully I can get an early scan Friday (because of previous ectopic) and at least see something in right place. I had an appointment re: my fertility issues so he'll be happy if he doesn't have to go that test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kezty View Post
    Anyone else starting to feel 'bleh'?

I'm absolutely starving but can't be bothered to eat anything. :/ soooooo not looking forward t the next 3 months, especially if they were anything like when I was UTD with DS :/
    I am definitely feeling 'bleh'. Strange way to feel. I'm not used to feeling like this. With my 3 pregnancies that resulted in children I felt queasy for a whole five minutes a day, not this day long feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just noticed July 2014 thread/ folder/ whateva

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

kezty  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 79me View Post
    I am definitely feeling 'bleh'. Strange way to feel. I'm not used to feeling like this. With my 3 pregnancies that resulted in children I felt queasy for a whole five minutes a day, not this day long feeling.
    Oh I wish it was only 5 mins a day :/ when I fell preg with dd, I adjust started a new job which I had to QUIT, because I literally couldn't get out of bed. I only threw up once though, which was the worst part, sometimes I felt like sticking my fingers down my throat to see if throwing up would make it better... But I just couldn't do it! I HATE throwing up. Hahaha
    Ds I threw up 4 times, but yet again had absolutely nooooo energy whatsoever :/
    Fx third times a charm

On a positive note, they say the sicker you are, the more sticky the baby the one. and. only. Good point

Eta: all I can says thank god for my DH, pretty sure without him I would end up a crumpled mess that hadn't eaten for days he makes the best cheese and spaghetti toasties and cleans up after the kiddlies have cycloned the house
    Last edited by kezty; 29-10-2013 at 15:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristie02 View Post
    Oh me too! I so look forward to being able to tell all my family! Hopefully Christmas Day!
    I booked my 12 week scan yesterday and the lady said the ideal day to test would be Christmas Day. Not really that ideal...

Going to be a great Christmas announcement for the family.