+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    See I don't know why people can't just get organized early so they are on time. As I said earlier that I am rarely late. Because I organise things early or the night before. I often pack my nappy bag etc and a food bag the night before if I know I have to be out the door early. How hard is that? At times when I was breastfeeding I tried to get somewhere early or if feed before heading out.

I so agree with pp.. being late always is just rude and disrespectful. It does say that you're time is not important.
    We have friends who are habitually late... they are NEVER on time. They don't have kids!! They were 1.5 hours late to a party the other week. No good excuse. I wish they'd get their stuff together because I really like them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Tamtam; 24-10-2013 at 08:11.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

Cicho  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Punctuality is important to me and I'm rarely late. I feel anxious if I arrive late somewhere, so I try at all costs to allow enough time to be punctual.

When DS was little and napped all the time and required a billion things packed in a nappy bag just for an outing, I'd occasionally be a little late if I was visiting my parents, but that doesn't really count because it wasn't a place I was required to be on the dot.

I only have one child who is now a toddler and is fairly easy to take out - I could never use him as an excuse!