Closed Thread
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies! There's already a few of us in here now!

AF arrived today, along with some serious pain started prognyova today so expect transfer around the 6th December - a little early for this group, and am hoping that's ok!?

Has anyone else noticed the pain of AF post miscarriage?? I dunno if it's just me, but oh my god, it is bad...

Frances - how are you feeling? Are you out of hospital yet? Am hoping that is the case, given it's been a while since I've popped in...

We're currently sunning ourselves in qld (boo.... Meant to be a baby moon, booked prior to mc no 1). It appears there is something in the water up here - every friggen woman is preggers! I think DH is ready to punch me next time I comment on a belly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I speak for everyone Sara when I say you're very welcome to stay!!
    My first day of AF after my MMC was absolutely the WORST AF pain I have ever experienced, thankfully it only lasted the first day.
    It does seem like prego women are haunting us, DH and I went to the shops the other day and serious if every second person wasnt pregnant there was a baby in a pram!

Good luck for early Dec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Touché Wish!!

Sara I joined this thread as I was in the waiting room to organise what we thought was going to be a FET after having a break until January to find out the clinic had failed to let us know that the frostie we thought we had didn't make it once in the appointment - so were doing a stim cycle and at this stage not 100% either way about doing a transfer, depends on how I feel!!

I am in the December thread too
    (thread tramp!!)

Hope you feel better x

And yes there are pregnant bellies & newborns every corner I turn!! Arghhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sara,

My AF was horrible the first one after both losses, I felt like it was my uterus saying well gee Im soooo not pregant anymore.
    Good luck for December

Im still here in hospital, no idea when I'm going home. I've got an infected hematoma and a lovely open wound. This is going to take awhile to get over. But finally some good news the hematoma is just about gone Yay!!

As for the babies they have a Matt ward here. I can sometimes see the happy parents coming in to see their babies. I just said to hubby one day it's going to be our turn. He said yeah it's going to be.

Happy Friday everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear you are still in hospital Frances. You are such an amazingly positive person. I love that everything you say has some kind of positive spin. You've been through so much and I can only assume that that's how you get through it.
    I haven't had the super bad AF pain experience myself but I have definitely read that a lot of people suffer from it so I guess it's 'normal' sucks though that you have to go through a miscarriage and then suffer again.

I am currently doing a stim cycle and having some weird pains. It's a bit weird but feels like I've got huge pressure pushing down in my bum. I've been looking it up online and people suggest it might be something to do with my uterus contracting. Taking voltaren helps a bit but it's weird and really uncomfortable. Has anyone else felt anything like this?

Hope everyone else is well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I'm really glad you got some answers. It is nice to know that there's a reason but still sucks. Will you be doing Chromosone testing in the future?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also wanted to share everyone's thoughts on 2013. What a shocker of a year. I think I may even stay up until after midnight on New Years Eve this year to celebrate the arrival of 2014!!

Sorry I'm on my phone so very hard to do personals thinking of you all though x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Wish I'm really glad you got some answers. It is nice to know that there's a reason but still sucks. Will you be doing Chromosone testing in the future?
    Thanks Cappy

No we wont proceed with Chromosonal testing for the other 8 snowbabies unless we get recurrant miscarriages. Sprog was only tested as its protocol for a a D&C. Both of our doctors made it clear that what ever happened to Sprog was a one off and our little frosties wouldnt be impacted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the input on Psychics. I ended up seeing one last night. To be honest I actually wish I didn't now. She said that she doesn't see my husband in my future which I really don't understand. She also said she was 90% sure that my brother or someone close would pass away due to a motorbike. I really didn't want to know anything like that!! She did ask if I was pregnant now, I said no she said she saw it soon and that I would have a boy first but I'd be high risk and have a hard pregnancy.
    It was really not what I wanted to hear

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh Sparkle! Mine mentioned that she wont share that kind of message (death etc) Mine did tell me Id have a hell of a time with MS when the time came tho, on a positive note she saw a pregnancy soon!! And best to be prepared!

Im seeing another in about two hours will let you know how it goes!