+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on your beautifully rising numbers Sandra! Good news about cutting back on Crinone too. Count down is on until your scan as well, I still can't wait!!

JB- glad to hear your are feeling well after your amazing egg numbers. Sounds like you'll have quite a few to choose from, hope they all grow beautifully for you!

Heartstringz- sorry to hear about your pain. I had tummy pains that were like stretching and pulling during my first week after my bfp and also had upper back pain. It's all gone now except for the occasional stretching feeling on my sides. Hope yours goes soon too and yes, no blood is a great sign that it's just your body adjusting for baby!

AFM: I'll be 7wks on Monday-yay! I spoke too soon as morning sickness has arrived. Yesterday morning I felt like I could have vomited but held back and the feeling finally passed and now it's early and I've been awake for a couple of hrs as my tummy feels weak. It's all good though, just part of this lovely journey! Hope everyone else is going well xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everyone!!

Frances - How are you feeling?

JB - How are you travelling after getting so many eggs taken out?

Heartstringz - I too have been having abdominal pain and lower back pain but I’m trying not to worry too much. There’s no bleeding so that’s a good sign! Have your boobs started hurting yet? Mine hurt when I walk … It’s such an odd feeling.

Annerley - You’re finally 7 weeks!! This is so exciting!! How’s the nausea going? Are you super excited for your scan??

AFM - I’m five weeks today!! I’ve booked my first scan which will be on 18 November (two weeks from today). I’m excited and also crapping myself …. Even when you finally get pregnant you still do lots of waiting!

I hope everyone is doing really well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That’s so great to hear Sandra! You must be so excited about your first scan – hope the next 2 weeks flies by for you!

After speaking with my FS, I’d worked out I could fit in one more cycle this year, aiming for ET just before Christmas, they did up an updated treatment plan for me, adding in a few new meds and supplements. I’d also decided I’d start acupuncture and make a few dietary changes – so was feeling quite positive about it all. However, when I mentioned to the couple of people I had told about going through IVF they seemed quite shocked I would be trying again so soon – I think they thought I’d wait a bit longer to try and ‘fix’ whatever was wrong the first time around. Now I am a little unsure again. I’ve got an appointment next Monday to chat to the FS so I’ll probably make a decision after that.

Still thinking of everyone else. Frances, I sincerely hope you are doing ok xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JTM For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JTM,

I cycled pretty much non stop this year and I have to say while I haven't got my BFN yet (I'm stimming again at the moment), I think my results have gotten better each time.

I've got a low AMH of 1.5 which means I don't get many eggs, but got 2,4 and 6 eggs on my cycles this year, I definitely think by doing cycles pretty much back to back (my last cycle was in September, the first two long down so 6 week cycles and the last two will be short ones) has meant that my body has responded well to the drugs, it's kinda gotten used to them and it's kickstarting my ovaries to work again.

This might be a completely naive way to think but my FS has def not told me I should take longer between goes.

I think if you emotionally feel up to it, and your FS has said it's ok, then why not? Good luck with it, whatever your decision.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

I just want to say a very big thank you for all your words of support. I've been really quite unwell. I spent 3 nights in hospital with OHSS and cysts that have bleed out. I got a very high temp and had to go back to hospital.
    But are back home and on the mend now.

Im feeling ok after this BFN I'm actually doing quite well. I really think the accupunture and hyno really worked.
    Ive made some plans to see other FS, at Genea and at Monash. My friend is ready for surgocacy too. So I got a few plans, ready to go.

I agree also there is not too much point in waiting between cycles, I'm going to stimm again at very end of December. It's going to save me $$ 500 so why not. I'm on the pill now to prevent more ovulation cysts as well. So my ovaries are ready to give me that golden egg.

So happy to hear that Sandra and Annerly that your pregnancies are progressing well.

best of luck ladies xxxx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-11-2013),Sandra13  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Frances, you really have had it bad lately

You are such a strong woman to be back on the horse again! I've got everything crossed for you that your December stim will give you a late xmas present

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances I am sorry to hear you've had a rough time... I honestly believe your turn for a BFP is coming soon!!

Sandra I am feeling very well considering it stays that way!!

Got an update/recap on our cycle/embies today:
    34 eggs
    30 mature
    19 fertilised
    4 x stopped growing on Day 3
    2 x Day 3 embies transferred - "John & Mary"
    6 x Day 3 embies frozen
    7 being grown to day 5/6 to see if they make it to blastys for freezing

WE HAVE 6 SNOW BABIES Have come a long way since our last EPU cycle with 1 transferred and 0 snow babies. To say I am happy is an understatement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl thank you so very much – I think that’s exactly what I needed to hear. I am similar, low AMH (as well as PCOS) but there must also be an issue with egg quality. This first cycle there were 9 eggs, 6 fertilised but only 1 made it to blast stage by day 5 (2 others were nearly there – one we transferred as well and the third unfortunately wasn’t good enough to freeze). I have told DH that at the very least, I want some frosties this next cycle! To counter what seems to be poor quality, they’ve added a few extra things so fingers crossed. I wish you the very best and hope the next cycle is the one that the magic happens.

Frances you’ll be just behind me in your cycle then – let’s hope we have some Christmas/New Year luck thrown our way xx

JB they are some awesome numbers you have there!! Congratulations, and I sincerely hope John and Mary decide to stick around x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra- woohoo for 5wks! My nausea has reduced a lot, just been slightly queasy at times, maybe it's all the ginger beer I'm drinking, I usually don't really enjoy drinking it! I know what you mean about the waiting, now that I'm only a week away from the scan I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere. I have a lot of baby related appointments coming up between now and the 12wk scan so hoping time will go quicker! Have you booked any other appointments in yet or just the scan? I know what you mean, I'm really excited for the scan but also terrified that there will be nothing there!

JTM- fantastic news that you'll get another cycle in this year! I really hope that all the changes you are making do the trick and get you your bfp!

Frances- you poor thing! I'm so glad to hear that you are home now and feeling better! Good on you for being so strong, bring on December! I went with Genea for my cycle and they were all so lovely!

JB- yay for all those frosties, that's so awesome! I hope the others keep on going for you and you get some nice blasts as well! I'm so happy for you!

Nice to hear from you Chiefsgirl! Hope you have been going well?

Hope- how did your scan go? I can't wait to hear from you! How have you been feeling?

Megs- good luck for your BT tomorrow, have you poas? I will be thinking of you, fingers crossed for a bfp!
    Last edited by Annerley; 04-11-2013 at 19:42.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I read every day but just don't get the time to post. Annerley & Sandra, I'm so excited for you guys! Sounds like everything is going well. Jb - congratulations, not only on being puppo but 6 frosties! Whoo hoo! That is incredible. Frances - you are an absolute inspiration and such an amazing strong women, I have every limb crossed that happiness finds you soon.

Annerley, thank you for thinking of me. I have poas every day since 5dp5dt and it's definitely negative. Official bt tomorrow just means I get to stop the progesterone and wait for af. Looking forward to the next cycle. I think having the new puppy has really helped.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (05-11-2013)