Closed Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 971
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked
    155
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah Pilbara ive been on iron supplement right throughout and during ivf. As well as my blackmores. .... its just it hasn't been enough for me. So just want I you lovelys to be aware and see the signs.

    Pilbara welcome to kankle world! ... mine come and go but ran into a pregnant ex work colleague yesterday and hers are like balloons that never deflate! ouch

    Kd enjoy your baby shower and Sariele your cruise ship holiday
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 26-10-2013 at 10:44.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

    Pilbara  (26-10-2013)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,751
    Thanks
    640
    Thanked
    487
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    How did you go at the OB Sariele? And where are you off to on your cruise?!!
    Yeah, good thanks. It was just another ridiculously quick in-and-out appt. My Ob was happy as I was his last patient on a Friday arvo and I'm so "easy", no complaints or issues or anything (YET!!! *touch wood*). Bubs looked great on the scan and he was very happy with everything. I've been worrying about my BP a little this week, but he didn't say anything about it so I guess it was normal! And I got my fit-to-travel letter, so we're off to New Zealand on Tues! We sail from Sydney so we need to fly down there Tues morning, then we board the ship from 1pm.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

    Pilbara  (26-10-2013)

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,751
    Thanks
    640
    Thanked
    487
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunshine - Wow, I hope the extra iron kicks in soon! Aside from being really drained, did you have any other symptoms that can be attributed to low iron? I wouldn't mind knowing what to look out for. I do feel drained every now and then, but not that soul-sucked feeling you seem to have had. I can usually get on with stuff as normal, I'm just often too lazy to!

  6. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    516
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    And I got my fit-to-travel letter, so we're off to New Zealand on Tues! We sail from Sydney so we need to fly down there Tues morning, then we board the ship from 1pm.
    woohoo! Have a fantastic time!

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    516
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Yeah Pilbara ive been on iron supplement right throughout and during ivf. As well as my blackmores. .... its just it hasn't been enough for me. So just want I you lovelys to be aware and see the signs.

    Pilbara welcome to kankle world! ... mine come and go but ran into a pregnant ex work colleague yesterday and hers are like balloons that never deflate! ouch
    wow...you've been on iron the whole time?!? ...maybe I'll ask the GP for a blood test... Are they going to do a follow-up test for you in a few weeks?

    damn cankles... But, on the up side, I'm hoping some of the weight I've gained is actually fluid and I'll pee it out after bubs is born

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked
    155
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    wow...you've been on iron the whole time?!? ...maybe I'll ask the GP for a blood test... Are they going to do a follow-up test for you in a few weeks?

    damn cankles... But, on the up side, I'm hoping some of the weight I've gained is actually fluid and I'll pee it out after bubs is born
    Lol ... me too!
    & I would expect a follow up test. Thanks for the prompt. ..will ask


    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

    Pilbara  (26-10-2013)

  10. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    96
    Reviews
    0
    Soooo.... Woke up this morning and found to have a leaking boobie!!! I'm only 5 1/2 months. Anyone else have this yet at my stage? I have been reading that it usually comes in the 3rd trimester???? And it's only my right one - what's up with that??!!!!!

  11. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked
    155
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    Soooo.... Woke up this morning and found to have a leaking boobie!!! I'm only 5 1/2 months. Anyone else have this yet at my stage? I have been reading that it usually comes in the 3rd trimester???? And it's only my right one - what's up with that??!!!!!
    Hey hoots don't stress. The pregnant lady from my ex work 2 wks ahead of me started at 20 weeks.
    Should be a good sign that your milk might come in early at birth.

  12. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    516
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    Soooo.... Woke up this morning and found to have a leaking boobie!!! I'm only 5 1/2 months. Anyone else have this yet at my stage? I have been reading that it usually comes in the 3rd trimester???? And it's only my right one - what's up with that??!!!!!
    According to good old google, it can happen anytime from 5 months... I haven't had any leakage yet, but with DD I used to leak during sex (sometimes only one boob)...it didn't exactly help the "mood"...

  13. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    96
    Reviews
    0
    I went out and bought nursing pads today - no more springing a leak for me!! Also had a doc visit as I've been having light headeness and dizzy spells, turns out I got low bp - awesome! Lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014 #2
    By SimpsonDesert in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 939
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 12:11
  2. IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2014
    By Ivfnewbie in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 15-10-2013, 11:45
  3. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014
    By Sunshinebell in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 17:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and BroadwayPregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Sisters' WeddingIssues with Family Members
Can we use this name?Choosing Baby Names
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
looking for some help pleasePregnancy & Birth General Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2018pregnancy and babies through IVF
Yummy MummiesMovies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Small Age GapGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›