+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @Hers&Hers!

Welcome @jennahhh1 😊 it's a hard decision deciding whether to do IUI on IVF if you are using your own eggs. For DP and I it's an easy choice because we want to egg share (I will carry her bio baby and she will carry mine - well that's the plan). We want to do it that way so we are both physically connected to the baby as well as emotionally (which is already a given).

When are you looking at starting? Do you know which clinic you will be using?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @Hers&Hers!

Welcome @jennahhh1 😊 it's a hard decision deciding whether to do IUI on IVF if you are using your own eggs. For DP and I it's an easy choice because we want to egg share (I will carry her bio baby and she will carry mine - well that's the plan). We want to do it that way so we are both physically connected to the baby as well as emotionally (which is already a given).

When are you looking at starting? Do you know which clinic you will be using?

ETA - I'll tag you in a current thread of same sex couples TTC as well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

jennahhh1  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks @TortoiseNotTheHare

Yeah it's quite difficult even deciding who will have the bubba for us. DP is very steady in her job with maternity leave already and 5 years older, I am not quite finished study yet so it just seems logical for her considering her age also, to be first. Originally we really loved the idea of carrying each other's bubs but just worried about the age issue (that probably isn't even much of an issue with IVF I suppose)

We have got a referral to see Anne Clark at Fertility first, have heard a lot of mixed reviews but as long as it works, what else could we ask for I suppose. Just hoping IUI works...never know do you!

Thanks for adding me to the other group and for the reply!

J&J