+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pram - Birth to Toddler and suitable for walking?

Can anyone recommend a pram that would be suitable from Birth to Toddler? We would love it to have a bassinet, pump up tyres, suitable for walking/jogging and relatively small to fit in a sedan boot. Am I asking too much??

I've heard baby jogger are good options??

Help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not sure how big your boot is but we have the quinny buzz. It came with a bassinet and toddler seat, it has pump up rear tyres and folds down flat (the bassinet is solid though) and fits in our honda accord boot. It also fits a maxi cosi capsule car seat but doesn't support carrying two children. I walk with it all the time (not a jogger lol!) but hubby has jogged/ran with it a few times. The other downfall is it doesn't have a big basket underneath.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Baby jogger City mini GT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Phil and Teds Explorer which I think would fit your criteria, especially if used with the safe and sound unity capsule which clicks in and out:
    Birth - when DD was newborn to about 4 months I always had in her the capsule attachment. Was great that it was so easy to transfer from car to house etc. and often when visiting friends I just carried the capsule inside. She loved being all snugly and cosy in it. You can also purchase the bassinet attachment.
    Toddler - DD is now sitting up in the pram, I'm sure she will be fine in it for a while. Friends of ours have an 18mo who still comfortably fits. You can also purchase an attachment for a toddler seat if you have another bub.
    Size - I drive a Mitsubishi Lancer. It fits easily in my boot.
    Walking/jogging - we walk everywhere with it! The area I live in has gravel roads and no footpaths and it is great. Haven't attempted jogging with it.
    Has pump up tyres.
    I looked at the baby jogger but discounted it as an option as it was so wide, I wanted to be able to still fit my pram in shops and cafes.

Good luck, there is so much choice out there, I found it so overwhelming I didn't buy a pram until I was 36 weeks pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I second the baby jogger city mini GT. awesome awesome awesome. plus a one hand fold, a huge canopy. it's great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby jogger city Versa. Can face you or face out, and has a bigger basket than the mini. Depends what's important to you really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BOB Motion 3 comes with Britax capsule attachments. Pump up wheels, shock absorbers for smooth ride, folds smallish into my hatch, not too heavy, adjustable handle,large sunshade... Only prob the basket is a bit small