Closed Thread
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 991
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsLA! Long time no see!

    How far along are you now???


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shelby how have u been feeling?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Shelby how have u been feeling?
    Yeah fine, normal just like I was with DS, getting a bit of a belly so that's reassuring

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to hear you're feeling good Shelby, good luck with your 12 week scan
    new thread, gosh we are a chatty bunch.

    ftm, vale is so cute! Can't believe she's on solids and sitting up by herself already, what a good girl hope you are doing well.

    good to hear from you MrsLA, hope you're doing well.

    anyone heard from Kelly? I'm worried she hasn't been on in ages

    31+5 days today. Have my GTT on Thursday and then a midwife appt the following Wednesday and two more birthing classes and breast feeding classes coming up.
    nursery is all done now finished my last bit of artwork for it today. Also baked banana muffins and made potato and leek soup for dinner... Nice to have some energy back!

    my 31 week bump and canvas for nursery:
    Attached Images

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

    FirstTimeMummy2012  (15-10-2013)

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good to hear you're feeling good Shelby, good luck with your 12 week scan
    new thread, gosh we are a chatty bunch.

    ftm, vale is so cute! Can't believe she's on solids and sitting up by herself already, what a good girl hope you are doing well.

    good to hear from you MrsLA, hope you're doing well.

    anyone heard from Kelly? I'm worried she hasn't been on in ages

    31+5 days today. Have my GTT on Thursday and then a midwife appt the following Wednesday and two more birthing classes and breast feeding classes coming up.
    nursery is all done now finished my last bit of artwork for it today. Also baked banana muffins and made potato and leek soup for dinner... Nice to have some energy back!

    my 31 week bump and canvas for nursery:
    Gorgeous bump!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    MichelleClareBear  (15-10-2013)

  8. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Glad to hear its all going well Shelby

    MCB u have a fabulous bump

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    MichelleClareBear  (15-10-2013),shelby27  (14-10-2013)

  10. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    MrsLA! Long time no see!

    How far along are you now???


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    I know munchkin!!! Hopefully I make time to keep in the loop now!
    Ill be 29 weeks on Wednesday. time is starting to fly!

    Good to see everyone is doing well.

  11. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing

  12. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    love the canvas MCB and very cute baby bump. Your time is going fast now as is rainbows
    won't be long and there will be a few more bubs in here.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

    MichelleClareBear  (15-10-2013)

  14. #30
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,468
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked
    8,239
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I know munchkin!!! Hopefully I make time to keep in the loop now!
    Ill be 29 weeks on Wednesday. time is starting to fly!

    Good to see everyone is doing well.
    Wow!!

    Now that has gone fast!!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move # 8
    By kelly09 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 27-08-2013, 10:26
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move # 7
    By FirstTimeMummy2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 21-07-2013, 23:56
  3. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #6
    By Lil Smurfy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 21-06-2013, 21:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
House Call DoctorHouse Call Doctor can provide an urgent after-hours visit to you and your family, when urgent medical situations arise ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Do people suck...?General Chat
Food and Mood studyResearch Help
Preparing for a NICU babyPregnancy & Birth General Chat
Do you think this is rude?Issues with Family Members
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Yep I cavedStep-parents / Blended families
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›